Newsom?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I was talking about more about the Republican Party in its entirety rather than simply the useful idiot Shitstain. I can say entirety because 74,216,154 conservatives and Republicans voted for Shitstain, more than any Republican nominee in the history of the Republican Party, this even after he suggested they shove UV lamps up their asses and inject bleach in their veins to ward off COVID. Now if you can see any daylight between his Shittiness and his fellow Floridian and former JAG lawyer, Capitán Ron, then you've got some brown floaters in both eyes that have gone mobile. Might want to get that checked out.

More particularly, I was responding to this nonsense:

The D party is FAR from middle of the road. I think you'd be surprised at actually being middle of the road could get you.

For some reason you say you're pro-choice but then you think the actual pro-choice party is FAR from middle of the road. You say something about pocketbook issues but then Republicans give tax cuts to the rich and block health care reform. You talk about immigration reform but when Obama tries the same thing Reagan and Bush did it's blocked by Moscow Mitch. Yeah, that's what the hi Jeff! was about.
I take issue only with the suggestion that Trump and Capitan Ron are both Floridians. I can assure you from a lifetime of experience with New Yorkers in Florida that they will never EVER identify themselves as Floridians (to anyone other than the IRS and/or NY taxing authorities), and native Floridians will NeverFuckingEver(!) refer to New Yorkers as Floridians. Maybe if everyone declared an end to hearing “this is the way we do it in NY” (especially in construction planning and population density) we could consider it, but expect pigs to fly before that happens.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
I take issue only with the suggestion that Trump and Capitan Ron are both Floridians. I can assure you from a lifetime of experience with New Yorkers in Florida that they will never EVER identify themselves as Floridians (to anyone other than the IRS and/or NY taxing authorities), and native Floridians will NeverFuckingEver(!) refer to New Yorkers as Floridians. Maybe if everyone declared an end to hearing “this is the way we do it in NY” (especially in construction planning and population density) we could consider it, but expect pigs to fly before that happens.
I'll take your point about his Shittiness. My Florida knowledge stems mostly from watching Miami Vice reruns and maybe the opening scene in Justified. But isn't Capitán Ron native?

Last edited:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I'll take your point about his Shittiness. My Florida knowledge comes mostly from watching Miami Vice and the opening scene in Justified. But isn't Capitán Ron native?
For sure. His claim to fame was from being part of a Little League baseball team That went to the LL World Series. He is another true Regular Guy from the Ivy League.

One interesting point…. Because the Pride of NY is a legal FL citizen, he and Capitan Ron cannot be on the same ticket. That could cause hilarity.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Interesting that Roy Cooper is even on the list. Not surprising that nobody is talking about him. Yet I think he'd make a good President. He's low-key, good at side-stepping confrontation, firm on what is actually good without facing off against the Trumpalo nutball whackadoodle stuff. I'm sorry that he'll be coming to his last term, if he could continue as NC Governor that would be awesome.

Could he pull off the same act as President? I doubt it.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
OK, you convinced me. I'll run. With any luck I can be Canada's next prime minister at the same time.
That shouldn’t be too difficult, as the Canadian PM really has very little to do. I mean, what does Trudeau even do? Host a few parties, give a speech MAYBE once a quarter. Wring his hands every once in a while over the treatment of the Aboriginals. Attend a NATO meeting once a year. You could totally do both.

Ishmael

Why is it so hot, and why am I in this handbasket?
Fuctifino
That shouldn’t be too difficult, as the Canadian PM really has very little to do. I mean, what does Trudeau even do? Host a few parties, give a speech MAYBE once a quarter. Wring his hands every once in a while over the treatment of the Aboriginals. Attend a NATO meeting once a year. You could totally do both.

Fuck yeah. I could be 2/7 of the G7.

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
Against Trump, the felon? Against DeSantis, talk about diversity and the rights of our citizens. A HS student could wipe the floor with the Republican candidates in a debate. Does Trump have a derogatory nickname picked out for Newsom yet. Something his lemmings (you) can chant?
He'll need to get the nomination first.. that is where he is going to have an issue with deabtes; unless of course the rumors are true that Team D, like with Joe Biden, hand picks the candidate long before the primaries.

Olsonist

New Oak City
He'll need to get the nomination first.. that is where he is going to have an issue with deabtes; unless of course the rumors are true that Team D, like with Joe Biden, hand picks the candidate long before the primaries.
In 2020, seven Republican state party organizations in Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, South Carolina and Virginia cancelled their primaries for your boy Shitstain.

Ishmael

Why is it so hot, and why am I in this handbasket?
Fuctifino
In 2020, seven Republican state party organizations in Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, South Carolina and Virginia cancelled their primaries for your boy Shitstain.

Projection is a strong drug. Too bad it's frequently more of a window into how the other party thinks, or doesn't.

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
Sorry... I voted for Howie Hawkins... figured if I am going to piss away a vote, many as well piss on something green..

What else ya got?

Olsonist

New Oak City

Sara Kruzan was 16 when she killed George Gilbert Howard in a Riverside motel room. She was 17 when she was sentenced to die in prison for the 1994 murder of the man she said had sexually abused her and trafficked her for sex starting when she was 13 years old.

The pardon works for me.