Next up. Matt Lauer

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
$28 million a year and number one ratings is a big loss for NBC. I hope that they did due diligence before they pulled the plug him.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Alrighty. Who’s next? I hope the predators are all quaking in their boots.
I’m including the pussy grabber in chief in this. There better be an army of reporters digging into Trump. Maybe feeding info to Mueller while they’re at it.

Rum Runner

Rum Runner
Illinois
Amazing that these powerful, rich guys can't seem to keep their pants zipped up.  I think Megan Kelly's comment about the pain and lost careers of the women assaulted is the most appropriate. Time to stop feeling bad for the abusers like Lauer, Rose, Clinton and the like and give the women abused some dignity.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Amazing that these powerful, rich guys can't seem to keep their pants zipped up.  I think Megan Kelly's comment about the pain and lost careers of the women assaulted is the most appropriate. Time to stop feeling bad for the abusers like Lauer, Rose, Clinton and the like and give the women abused some dignity.
+1

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Another network gives guys like him a new contract for millions.  Many many millions in a beautiful new contract, believe me.  

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
We need someone to leak the Congressional slush fund payouts exposing which Congress critters have been held liable for harassment.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
It's that free market Capitalism for you.
nah.  It's what happens when women making these claims can feel secure that they are not going to be attacked further, except by those who ask why it took them so long to come forward.  Guys like Weinstein with his team of sharks ready to rip any accuser to shreds are just dying to be made an example of.  That SOB should hang by his balls from the highest flag pole.  

Megyn Kelly addresses the topic plaguing yet another network employer:

I, too, have known Matt for a long time, and he has been a friend, and kind, and supportive to me in my transition to NBC News. And I see the anguish on my colleagues’ faces. But when this happens, what we don’t see is the pain on the faces of those who found the courage to come forward. And it is a terrifying thing to do. We don’t see the career opportunities women lose because of sexual harassment—or the intense stress it causes a woman dealing with it when she comes to work each day. I am thinking of those women this morning, and hoping they are O.K. The days to come will not be easy.
Why don't they come forward sooner?  That ^

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts