Next up. Matt Lauer

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
......Women.

That's what I can't understand about these guys - $million$ and they can't get laid without criminally abusive behaviour?

And it's not just about power - that's rape, not groping type assault.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
liberals eating their own.

</mutleylaugh>
Really? Think Trump's narcissism has him completely un-aware of the jeopardy he is in with regards to this exact same behavior?

As said before, this isn't a L v R issue, it's a Right vs Wrong issue.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Really? Think Trump's narcissism has him completely un-aware of the jeopardy he is in with regards to this exact same behavior?

As said before, this isn't a L v R issue, it's a Right vs Wrong issue.
Right and wrong is as easy as right and left for the Party Boyz.  

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I was outdoors on Saturday mornings.

Experiencing things and learning things.

Not watching the third rate shit that passed for TV cartoons back then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
The hell does trump have anything to do with the current situation of lives and careers being completely devastated by the current witch hunt for ass grabber.  It has become absolutely Orwellian that people are condemned on mere accusations without a proper testimony, evidence, or any form of due process.  And I say this has the father of young daughter who might one day find herself literally at the hands of someone wanted to hurt or take advantage of her.  The only 'sea change' I see here is the left's weaponizing of feminism from a noble cause to a tool for self-promotion.
Reading comprehension not your strong suit?  Trump's in line with the other predators. 16 accusers. Self-admitted pussy grabber. Crashed a dressing room of underage girls. shall we go on?

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Reading comprehension not your strong suit?  Trump's in line with the other predators. 16 accusers. Self-admitted pussy grabber. Crashed a dressing room of underage girls. shall we go on?
REALITY is not the strong suit of the Trump apologists.

Even the ones who never supported him and thought Clinton was worse.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
The hell does trump have anything to do with the current situation of lives and careers being completely devastated by the current witch hunt for ass grabber.  It has become absolutely Orwellian that people are condemned on mere accusations without a proper testimony, evidence, or any form of due process.  And I say this has the father of young daughter who might one day find herself literally at the hands of someone wanted to hurt or take advantage of her.  The only 'sea change' I see here is the left's weaponizing of feminism from a noble cause to a tool for self-promotion.
Maybe, just maybe, men have been treating women like shit forever.  Not every man but a large number of them.  It isn't only rich and powerful men, it is just more interesting when they do it.  It is high time the women start speaking up and demanding the respect we owe them.  This has been going on forever and it is time it stopped.  My mother raised me to respect women and I raised my daughter to believe that under no circumstances is she to take any shit from any man.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Why does it always take personalization like this to make right wingers take exception to shitty behavior? Would it be OK if you didn't have a daughter? Was it OK before you had kids?

How about "As a human being, I realize that men shouldn't be shitty assholes, period?"

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Dang gum but it's funny watching the other team take each other out, but what about the fellas on mah team? They deserve due process!   It's as unfair as the lack of equal abortion rats!  

So Unfair.  

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

We used to have a poster who thought that he couldn't be a racist because he had a black friend.  

Did the black friend ever check in with his opinion?

"Some of my best friends are Jews".

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
They think it's O/K if you don't get caught and especially if you attend church.
A college buddies wife on FB stated exactly that. She rejoiced in “liberals” falling but was ok with republican predators, cause they go to church. Wha?

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
Maybe, just maybe, men have been treating women like shit forever.  Not every man but a large number of them.  It isn't only rich and powerful men, it is just more interesting when they do it.  It is high time the women start speaking up and demanding the respect we owe them.  This has been going on forever and it is time it stopped.  My mother raised me to respect women and I raised my daughter to believe that under no circumstances is she to take any shit from any man.  
Maybe it’s only a few men.

Rockdog

Super Anarchist
Illinois
Dang gum but it's funny watching the other team take each other out, but what about the fellas on mah team? They deserve due process!   It's as unfair as the lack of equal abortion rats!  

So Unfair.  
I’m not following you on the above.  Which politicians have been ‘taken down’ by this?