Next up. Matt Lauer

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
Amazing that these powerful, rich guys can't seem to keep their pants zipped up.  I think Megan Kelly's comment about the pain and lost careers of the women assaulted is the most appropriate. Time to stop feeling bad for the abusers like Lauer, Rose, Clinton and the like and give the women abused some dignity.
Agreed 100%. And because I know it was just an accidental slip, I'm sure you meant to add Moore, Trump, O'Reilly, and so on to the list of abusers we should stop feeling sorry for. I'm sure you'd agree their victims deserve some dignity too.

TMSAIL

Super Anarchist
A college buddies wife on FB stated exactly that. She rejoiced in “liberals” falling but was ok with republican predators, cause they go to church. Wha?
Would that go for  the congressional black caucus that came out of a meeting about Conyers and refused to ask him to step down?

How about Rep Rice from NY who walked out of a meeting with dem leadership because they were refusing to take the issue seriously.   

“Rep. Kathleen Rice leaves House Dem meeting early, saying harassment wasn’t being addressed seriously. “I don’t have time for meetings that aren’t real.”

8:43 AM - Nov 29, 2017

Last edited by a moderator:

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Would that go for  the congressional black caucus that came out of a meeting about Conyers and refused to ask him to step down?

How about Rep Rice from NY who walked out of a meeting with dem leadership because they were refusing to take the issue seriously.   
Oh, well, in that case Moore is good to go.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist

Why should anyone take the issue seriously when the abuser in Chief is commenting on Matt Lauer while concealing his own 16 sexual abuse charges. Drain the swamp from the top sport. 

TMSAIL

Super Anarchist
Why should anyone take the issue seriously when the abuser in Chief is commenting on Matt Lauer while concealing his own 16 sexual abuse charges. Drain the swamp from the top sport. 
The “they did it too “ justification.   One minor difference Conyers actually paid off his accusers with tax dollars.  That alone should have him and any other Congressman using that loophole to pay off accusers resigning ASAP 

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
The “they did it to justification”.  One minor difference Conyers actually paid off his accusers with tax dollars.  That alone should have him and any other Congressman using that loophole to pay off accusers resigning ASAP 
Before Conyers goes anywhere they should open up the secret files showing all Congress members who used tax dollars to settle sexual harassment charges. The last tally was $17 million since 1997.

636473997072561268-112817-otherviews-online-Online.png

TMSAIL

Super Anarchist
Before Conyers goes anywhere they should open up the secret files showing all Congress members who used tax dollars to settle sexual harassment charges. The last tally was $17 million since 1997.
Why?   I have no problem with that info becoming public.  But Conyers has admitted he used that option.  The only reason he is still there is because he is an ICON at least according to Pelosi. 

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie

“Rep. Kathleen Rice leaves House Dem meeting early, saying harassment wasn’t being addressed seriously. “I don’t have time for meetings that aren’t real.”

The “they did it too “ justification.  

Predictable as the sunrise.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Why?   I have no problem with that info becoming public.  But Conyers has admitted he used that option.  The only reason he is still there is because he is an ICON at least according to Pelosi. 
We shouldn't even have a slush fund paying off members indiscretions. Anyone who used public funds should resign. The number one problem is the President, who has allegations sworn against him from the 1980's, He's been skating for thirty plus years, don't you think he is answerable to the people? 

TMSAIL

Super Anarchist
It was implied.
Considering I called for Moore to be put in jail publically on this site it’s only your ignorance that would view a relationship between the democrats refusing to ask Conyrrs  to step down as an approval of any other asshole that admitted to abusing women.  

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Considering I called for Moore to be put in jail publically on this site it’s only your ignorance that would view a relationship between the democrats refusing to ask Conyrrs  to step down as an approval of any other asshole that admitted to abusing women.  
It must have been your choice of phrasing - sure looked (read) like deflection from the Republican misbehaviour.

I haven't seen anyone defending or deflecting from any of the Democrat douchebags - at most the lack of perspective or relative level of misbehaviour being pointed out.

Like Franken's juvenile "joke" pic being equated with Moore's history.

Or Trump's.

There is a scale to this sort of thing - kind of like murder being regarded as worse than negligence.

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Lauer was just following the POTUS lead.  Famous guys can do anything they want, grab them by the pussy.  They just let you do it.