NFL Playoffs round 2

Jkdubz808

Megatron
Stuart, FL
Patriots will take out the Jets....all I care about.

Chicago will beat Seattle. Packers will beat Atlanta, and Baltimore will take out Pittsburg.

ILYAsailor90

Super Anarchist
PNW
Of course I'm rooting for the Bears!

But also the Pack as I'd like to see them go head to head against the Bears for the NFC Championship.

Bill Belichick is a CHEATER! Once a Cheater always a cheater. I like Rex Ryan so Jets all the way.

Pittsburg and Baltimore is a toss-up I don’t care as long as it’s a good game.

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
Jets Pittsburgh, Bears Packers would be an epic weekend..........

Da Bearssssss

Last edited by a moderator:

Maddog

Super Anarchist
Jets, Seahawks, Packers, Ravens

I would love to see the NFC Champ game in Seattle at 9-9

Jets cause I hate NE

Packers and Ravens just because.

Super-Duper Bowl is Jets-Ravens and we'll see Rex cry at the end.

hard aground

Super Anarchist

Jets cause I hate NE

I've got a pile of money that says the Super Bowl won't be Jets Ravens. Interested in a wager?

Maddog

Super Anarchist

Jets cause I hate NE

I've got a pile of money that says the Super Bowl won't be Jets Ravens. Interested in a wager?
No Sir, Thank you. I was expressing what I wanted to happen.

I expect to see Ravens-Falcons in the super-duper bowl

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co

Jets cause I hate NE

All underdogs and all away.... The glass is 1/2 full in your world aint it?? B)

Just sayin....

Bearssssss

btbotfa

Super Anarchist
Jets-Pats is gonna be closer than last time--I would pick the Jets against an 8.5 point spread--i think the jets finally committed to the right formula in the second half against the Colts, use the strength of your team, the O line, run the ball down the Pats throats and keep Brady on the sideline. The Pats have a faster, more opportunistic defense and they will cause a couple of turnovers that will hopefully turn into points. And when Brady is on the field, he will still eat the Jets D alive-gonna be cold and nasty up there on Sunday, just the way he likes it-and some of this trash-talk has got to be making him even more motiviated. Cromartie came out in the Daily News today and said Brady was an asshole, always was an asshole and Fuck Him! Just look at Brady's eyes when he takes the field on Sunday-if fire is coming out of them, Jets have no chance. I love Green Bay's D. They are the best unit left in the playoffs-Woodson and the kid are shutdown corners who can run the ball back for scores and Matthews and Hawk are Viking warriors-absolute animals. Rogers is a star ready to make the next step. Game is in Atlanta but I don' t think it matters. And Green Bay has Kuhne, a human bowling ball-Pack is the pick, and should be the NFC Super Bowl contender. Ravens-Steelers-defensive battle, Polamalu has not practiced this week, so he is still hurting but I am sure he will show up big-time this weekend. Ravens have full defense in place, with Ed Reed playing, who was not playing earlier in the year, Suggs,Lewis etc. Flacco and Big Ben are kind of the same guy. Ray Rice is more of a game-changer than Mendanhall or whoever else Pitt has on O. I like Boldin as a receiver-big tough and on a mission. And Ray Rice is from New Rochelle. Been watching him since high school. Tight game but I think Ravens are rolling now and they are the team that will give the Pats the hardest time. Seattle's little fairy dust dream is over. Cold, hostile man football now. Marshawn Lynch will never run like that again. Curve ball is crazy Jay Cutler winging it all over the field but I think Chicago's D scores at least one touchdown. Second coming of Julius Peppers, It's da Bears.

LostDaggerboard

Super Anarchist
Bill Belichick is a CHEATER! Once a Cheater always a cheater. I like Rex Ryan so Jets all the way.
Rex Ryan's a fat fuck with a foot fetish and check out the video of the trainer that trips players in-game. Real good sportsmanship. Besides, you all forget that Sanchez chokes harder than Sasha Grey on film when he plays in the cold and with temps in the low 30's-high 20's on Sunday, he'll be dropping more balls than usual. Oh, and Cromartie, what a classy guy he is. Dumb Prick called Brady an "asshole" during a press conference. I hate Jets fans, almost as I hate Yankees fans, but not as much as Habs fans.

And lest you all forget, Pats are undefeated at home and it's going to stay that way.

p.s. 45-3

Jkdubz808

Megatron
Stuart, FL
Rex Ryan's a fat fuck with a foot fetish and check out the video of the trainer that trips players in-game. Real good sportsmanship. Besides, you all forget that Sanchez chokes harder than Sasha Grey on film when he plays in the cold and with temps in the low 30's-high 20's on Sunday, he'll be dropping more balls than usual. Oh, and Cromartie, what a classy guy he is. Dumb Prick called Brady an "asshole" during a press conference. I hate Jets fans, almost as I hate Yankees fans, but not as much as Habs fans.

And lest you all forget, Pats are undefeated at home and it's going to stay that way.

p.s. 45-3
+ 1 Pats all the way.

Superbowl will be Pats vs Packers

Lee G

Super Anarchist

p.s. 45-3
18-1

Fuck the Pats.

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
I think Da Bears and Pats pull it out. Unfortunately, I really don't think Brady will be beat at home, in the snow. Seattle shot their wad last weekend, Lynch aint gonna put up those #''s at soldier field and I don't think Hasselbeck has another one in him. GB Atlanta going to be a crappy game as Atlanta is fast as crap in the dome and the GB D will not be able to hold em under 20. Atlanta D is rested and will just outlast the GB offensive line and rodgers won't be able to keep up in the 2nd half with the weapons he has. It'll be close in the first half but I gotta go Atlanta 28 - 13. Pittsburgh and Baltimore is just gonna be a street fight. I am not about to call that one. If I gotta, I hope Pittsburgh gets through as I think they have a better shot against Brady and the Pats.

btbotfa

Super Anarchist

p.s. 45-3
18-1

Fuck the Pats.
18 -1 is in the past-where is your precious Manning now, after two years going home early....home with his brother getting his diapers changed by his loser Dad?

hard aground

Super Anarchist

p.s. 45-3
18-1

Fuck the Pats.
18 -1 is in the past-where is your precious Manning now, after two years going home early....home with his brother getting his diapers changed by his loser Dad?
so is 45-3. what's your point?

Lee G

Super Anarchist

p.s. 45-3
18-1

Fuck the Pats.
I'm actually a Jets fan, but that Giants SB win transcended my loyalties. I'm just not saying much about the Jets - Rex pretty much says it all <_<