Novak Djokovic

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
So everything Scomo says is a lie is it? Once again it's a rhetorical question coz we know your answer.

And btw fyi I don't believe everything Scomo says. I'm well aware of his history.
I'm sure his wife did say "think of this like a father".

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
What is your point? Do think that cunt should be permitted to stay and play?

Are you a tennis fan? Figures...
Fuck him and fuck the tennis.

I think if he qualifies for an exemption he should get it. I think the reasons should be made public.

If he has committed fraud in his visa application he should be prosecuted

If he does get to play I hope he pulls a hammy on his first shot and requires surgery.

I hope it's you doing the cutting.

Is that clear enough?

PS. I could be equally satisfied if he fell over in the shower and got impaled by a tennis racquet. Especially if the racquet was so far up as to be unrecoverable.

And no, I'm not a tennis fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mid

Super Anarchist
FIXr55jXoAcLPg6

Mid

Super Anarchist

Mid

Super Anarchist
Djokovic case to go to full hearing on Monday

Ok so with that, we have some clarity on where things go from here. Both parties agreed to an interim injunction that prevents Djokovic from being removed from Australia until then.

With the tournament 10 days away, both parties discussed the timing and the need to have a judgement handed down soon, although the court has yet to see all the submissions, with the judge urging the parties to submit them in a timely manner.

The matter is now listed for hearing at 10am on Monday.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2022/jan/06/australia-live-news-update-novak-djokovic-held-at-melbourne-airport-calls-for-more-free-covid-rapid-tests-scott-morrison-coronavirus-dominic-perrottet-case-numbers-vaccine-booster-rats-rapid-antigen-tests?page=with:block-61d699ff8f085ee13aa011a1#block-61d699ff8f085ee13aa011a1

G

Hes a cunt, his old man is a cunt, his brother is a cunt, his mother is a cunt- the whole family are cunts. Serbia is a little right wing neo fascist hell hole full of cunts, in fact its probably the cuntiest place on earth. Tennis is a cunts game, Margaret Court being one of the biggest tennis cunts of all time not to mention that US cunt Tennys Sandgren.

LB 15

Cunt
Hes a cunt, his old man is a cunt, his brother is a cunt, his mother is a cunt- the whole family are cunts. Serbia is a little right wing neo fascist hell hole full of cunts, in fact its probably the cuntiest place on earth. Tennis is a cunts game, Margaret Court being one of the biggest tennis cunts of all time not to mention that US cunt Tennys Sandgren.
Bravo, bravo! Magnificent usage of the word ‘cunt’.

Bravo.