Novak Djokovic

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I think it's a tennis Australia bungle.

They seem to think that having CV in the last 6 months will give you an exemption and advised N of that.

So. N puts his hand up and says YUP.i had it!!

Border Force has said...BUT that's no all!!! you need 2 vaxes to get a visa regardless of your infection status.

Government sources say Djokovic handed Border Force officials a medical exemption on Tennis Australia letterhead that was signed by the organisation's chief medical officer, but this was rejected.

In November, Health Minister Greg Hunt wrote to Tennis Australia CEO Craig Tiley warning that players who sought to enter the country would not be granted vaccine exemptions if they had recently contracted COVID-19.

"The Australian Border Force has advised that people must be fully vaccinated, as defined by the ATAGI, to gain quarantine-free entry into Australia," Mr Hunt wrote on November 29.

"I can confirm that people who contracted COVID-19 within the past six months and seek to enter Australia from overseas, and have not received two doses of a Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)-approved or TGA-recognised vaccine (or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine), are not considered fully vaccinated".

Hitchhiker

Super Anarchist
Saquo-Pilia Hensha
He is an entitled anti vaxxer wog who plays some elitist game for pussies. I rest my case.
I'm a little concerned that you lot are overlooking the pussies, except for @Caecilian who has proved to be well focused on the cunts.  However, the question that ought to be asked is that if Novax doesn't play in Australia for the Aussie pussies who does play for the pussies?  It could be that the cunts will play with the pussies and indeed if this thread continues to go the way of ignoring the pussies there could well be a dire shortage of pussies if they all get used up by the cunts.  

I'm just saying.

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy

They seem to think that having CV in the last 6 months will give you an exemption and advised N of that.

Border Force has said...BUT that's no all!!! you need 2 vaxes to get a visa regardless of your infection status.

Government sources say Djokovic handed Border Force officials a medical exemption on Tennis Australia letterhead that was signed by the organisation's chief medical officer, but this was rejected.

In November, Health Minister Greg Hunt wrote to Tennis Australia CEO Craig Tiley warning that players who sought to enter the country would not be granted vaccine exemptions if they had recently contracted COVID-19.

"The Australian Border Force has advised that people must be fully vaccinated, as defined by the ATAGI, to gain quarantine-free entry into Australia," Mr Hunt wrote on November 29.

"I can confirm that people who contracted COVID-19 within the past six months and seek to enter Australia from overseas, and have not received two doses of a Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)-approved or TGA-recognised vaccine (or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine), are not considered fully vaccinated".
TA's rules different to border force.

Who'd of thunk it?

Ease the sheet.

I'm a little concerned that you lot are overlooking the pussies, except for @Caecilian who has proved to be well focused on the cunts.  However, the question that ought to be asked is that if Novax doesn't play in Australia for the Aussie pussies who does play for the pussies?  It could be that the cunts will play with the pussies and indeed if this thread continues to go the way of ignoring the pussies there could well be a dire shortage of pussies if they all get used up by the cunts.  

I'm just saying.
You forgot all the arseholes....

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas

As usual, Meli want's to blame everyone except he beloved Labour state government. Now it's TA

Ms Allan confirmed that Mr Tiley and Tennis Australia did not pass this advice onto the Victorian government.

“I’m advised that the Victorian government, or members of the Victorian government, hadn’t seen that correspondence,” she said. “And you’d expect that we wouldn’t necessarily see that because it was correspondence between the Commonwealth government and Tennis Australia.”

The Acting Premier said the medical exemption provided to Djokovic by an independent panel, set up by the Victorian health department, gave him permission to play in the Australian Open once he was in Victoria. However, that permit would only have come into effect once Djokovic arrived in the country.

“You can only participate in the tournament if you’ve been granted the appropriate visa, and that’s very much a matter for the Commonwealth government,” she said.
The State Government & Health Department should be communicating with Canberra and not relying on a third party to know the rules. 

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/tennis/serbia-demands-australia-move-novak-djokovic-to-a-nicer-hotel-20220107-p59mkw.html

Ease the sheet.

As usual, Meli want's to blame everyone except he beloved Labour state government. Now it's TA

The State Government & Health Department should be communicating with Canberra and not relying on a third party to know the rules. 

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/tennis/serbia-demands-australia-move-novak-djokovic-to-a-nicer-hotel-20220107-p59mkw.html
This has nothing to do with the state government.

You couldn't be a more stupider fuckwit if you lived in Darwin!

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
This has nothing to do with the state government.

You couldn't be a more stupider fuckwit if you lived in Darwin!
So how is this nothing to do with Dan's mob?

The Acting Premier said the medical exemption provided to Djokovic by an independent panel, set up by the Victorian health department,

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania
Just love the response from the ABF representative just now on the news regarding Jokovic’s “imprisonment”. To paraphrase:

“He’s  not a prisoner. He is free to leave (Australia) any time he likes. In fact ABF will help to facilitate his departure if he would like.”

Sounding more and more like a Tennis Australia cheat which got found out….. How much tacit assurance and assistance was given by others is another matter.

Pass the popcorn please…..

Last edited by a moderator:
G

the party is just getting started, Id say Tennis Oz will be delivering a head very soon

Bristol-Cruiser

Super Anarchist
Great Lakes
Taking a longer view of things, in 20 years when all are long-retired and Novax has the record for most majors, people will like back at Federer and Nadal with respect and fondness. When they look back at Djokovic it will be with neither of the above.