Novak Djokovic

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
The player’s family, who on Thursday compared him to Jesus and accused Australian authorities of “trying to crucify him”, called for a mass protest against his continuing detention on Friday, when Orthodox Christians celebrate Christmas.

What is it about the Serbs? Are there any nice Serbs? I had a Serb roommate in uni. He was an asshole. So naturally they all are. <sarcasm>

G

Generally speaking the average Serb is an asshole, like cross between Don Corleone and Borat. Sure there are great Serbs and my best mate is one but the general Zeitgeist is "asshole" 

Happy

Super Anarchist
Tropical Oz
My old Serb mate Bob the Wog is a great guy, especially since he officially became Aussie Bob some twenty years ago.

The rest of 'em are mainly cunts.

Novax is a rich famous antivax cunt, so the rest of the Serb cunts think he's a cross between Jesus and Elvis.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
The player’s family, who on Thursday compared him to Jesus and accused Australian authorities of “trying to crucify him”, called for a mass protest against his continuing detention on Friday, when Orthodox Christians celebrate Christmas.

What is it about the Serbs? Are there any nice Serbs? I had a Serb roommate in uni. He was an asshole. So naturally they all are. <sarcasm>
I hung out with a Serb guy in Ecuador in the mid 90's. He was living in a backpacker hostel and did not seem like a backpacker. I wondered if he was hiding because of something he did back in Serbia.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
image.png

Frakka

Anarchist
and yes he'll be playing :(
Sportsbet:

Medvedev............................$2.30

Djokovic (doubtful)..............$2.40

Without changing gear,TA boss Craig Tiley has quietly slipped into blame shifting mode "our team has done an unbelievable job". This hasn't gone un-noticed by LNP pre-selectors "a bloke this devious would be a shoe in for a tilt at Warringah".  

Frakka

Anarchist
random. said:
In the late 1970s many of them came to Oz to get some big money coal mining in Central QLD.  I stopped going to any pub on Friday or Saturday night.  It went from safe as, to dangerous.  No one had ever been stabbed in the town till they got there.  The only upside was that they preferred to stab each other first.
Same over here mid 1970's in the Pilbara, just about every nationality on earth in the one wet mess, it paid to leave early. 

dg_sailingfan

Super Anarchist
Augsburg
Djokovic had COVID-19 Infection December 16th and if his Lawyers can show any sort of proof here the Judge has no other choice to let him play and Morrison, Hunt are in a very bad spot.

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
random. said:
Yep, the cunt would say anything, probably have a Serbian fan boy to stitch up the record.
It doesn't matter.

If he's had covid, he still needs to be vaccinated once over the acute stage of the infection.

LB 15

Cunt
Djokovic had COVID-19 Infection December 16th and if his Lawyers can show any sort of proof here the Judge has no other choice to let him play and Morrison, Hunt are in a very bad spot.
How dare they detain him and question him for hours. This kind of thing never happened back in the old country. The only spot Morrison is in over this is the top spot. For the first time since becoming the PM he has United the nation. 

How come all tennis players are so effeminate? Apart from Serena Williams of course...

Put the entitled wog on the next plane leaving the country. Hopefully it will land in Wuhan.