Obese

boomer

Super Anarchist
PNW
I’m going to try the Tart Cherry. Not/never on Coumadin, but bruise like hell from ASA. TY for recommendation.

40+ years of heavy construction - building bridges, docks, wharfs and large marine structures, is tough on the body. I hear how tough 10 years in the NFL is, believe me 40+ years in heavy construction isn't a walk in the park - I suffered three separate back injuries. I also endured knee dislocations at work and from skiing or windsurfing, and other injuries including breaking my left elbow in four places, broke my left wrist in two place, and now with age back, hip, knee, elbow, wrist, hand and thumb joint pain and mild to more, no pain killers gave sufficient relief.

So I started looking for supplements that gave permanent relief and found Tart Cherry, Devils Claw and a calcium supplement started giving me relief the first week within a couple days in my hips and knee, and all other joint pains within a week, though my right thumb joint in the hand still had lingering pain - so I turned to Dragon Balm 1:1 300mg THC, 300 mg CBD, 20 mg CBN, and after a couple of months of use of the balm, along with the Tart Cherry & Devil's Claw, no more thumb joint pain and I could finally write again without much pain. I haven't used the Dragon Balm since last spring, but it helped me considerably.

I should also note, changed my calcium supplement to OsteoMD with K2 and D3 last fall and usually take one a day, but sometimes one every other day. The Tart Cherry and Devil's claw, usually one a day of each, but occasionally skip a day on both. The biggest thing for me is waking up and not having joint pain, and not having joint pain at all throughout the day.

Dragon 1:1 Deep Tissue Salve 300mg THC/ 300 mg CBD + 20mg CBN

OsteoMD

c2.JPG

d.jpg

g.jpg

j.jpg

water 16.jpg

water 17.jpg

pier57.jpg

pier57b.jpg

Coast Guard Seattle.jpg

Coast Guard Seattle (2).jpg

130lights

Super Anarchist
Lake Michigan
40+ years of heavy construction - building bridges, docks, wharfs and large marine structures, is tough on the body. I hear how tough 10 years in the NFL is, believe me 40+ years in heavy construction isn't a walk in the park - I suffered three separate back injuries. I also endured knee dislocations at work and from skiing or windsurfing, and other injuries including breaking my left elbow in four places, broke my left wrist in two place, and now with age back, hip, knee, elbow, wrist, hand and thumb joint pain and mild to more, no pain killers gave sufficient relief.

So I started looking for supplements that gave permanent relief and found Tart Cherry, Devils Claw and a calcium supplement started giving me relief the first week within a couple days in my hips and knee, and all other joint pains within a week, though my right thumb joint in the hand still had lingering pain - so I turned to Dragon Balm 1:1 300mg THC, 300 mg CBD, 20 mg CBN, and after a couple of months of use of the balm, along with the Tart Cherry & Devil's Claw, no more thumb joint pain and I could finally write again without much pain. I haven't used the Dragon Balm since last spring, but it helped me considerably.

I should also note, changed my calcium supplement to OsteoMD with K2 and D3 last fall and usually take one a day, but sometimes one every other day. The Tart Cherry and Devil's claw, usually one a day of each, but occasionally skip a day on both. The biggest thing for me is waking up and not having joint pain, and not having joint pain at all throughout the day.

Dragon 1:1 Deep Tissue Salve 300mg THC/ 300 mg CBD + 20mg CBN

OsteoMD

View attachment 539905

View attachment 539907

View attachment 539913

View attachment 539914

View attachment 539915

View attachment 539916

View attachment 539917

View attachment 539918

View attachment 539921

View attachment 539922
My only pain issue is a stiff back, and definitely want to avoid a 2nd back surgery!

130lights

Super Anarchist
Lake Michigan
I was waking up with mild back pain every morning. Two days of hauling brush into the truck and unloading it at the dump, and it went away. Just needed more exercise, I reckon?
Hey, I have 2 dogs that get walked 5 times minimum per day, plus beach walks. When I had back surgery during 2008 I was told it wouldn’t be the last. But I’ve done my share of surgery, so will do everything possible to avoid any more. I love my neurosurgeons, and have done my part for medical science.

Latest posts