Of Course the Trump Admin Released Coronavirus in China

MR.CLEAN

Not here
In the new age defined by abdication of morals, diplomacy by assassination and unbridled executive power, it's perfectly obvious to anyone with a brain that the Trump admin released the Coronavirus on Wuhan.

As cold war strategy, it's brilliant.  Right before the impeachment trial to guarantee the worldwide medias' distraction from America's humiliating loss of any remaining shred of moral respectability.  Add some social media influencing by CIA's 'online coercion' group to make sure that China's economy craters in exactly the right amount of time to force a face-saving deal right before the election that will finally reverse Trump's biggest boondoggle to date: the trade war. 

Grab some of that delicious stuff the CIA researchers are always cooking up in Plum Island, and bring it in country with any one of hundreds of chinese american CIA operators or thousands of chinese assets...done.

In the days before the US president and senate openly supported the criminal use of the US government to accomplish the president's goals, this might have sounded like a conspiracy theory.  Today, it is a page in their strategy guide.

I don't know who else is talking about it, but I am almost 100% positive this is an accurate portrayal of the facts on the ground, and I think there's about a 50/50 chance that the Chinese figure it out.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
In the new age defined by abdication of morals, diplomacy by assassination and unbridled executive power, it's perfectly obvious to anyone with a brain that the Trump admin released the Coronavirus on Wuhan.

As cold war strategy, it's brilliant.  Right before the impeachment trial to guarantee the worldwide medias' distraction from America's humiliating loss of any remaining shred of moral respectability.  Add some social media influencing by CIA's 'online coercion' group to make sure that China's economy craters in exactly the right amount of time to force a face-saving deal right before the election that will finally reverse Trump's biggest boondoggle to date: the trade war. 

Grab some of that delicious stuff the CIA researchers are always cooking up in Plum Island, and bring it in country with any one of hundreds of chinese american CIA operators or thousands of chinese assets...done.

In the days before the US president and senate openly supported the criminal use of the US government to accomplish the president's goals, this might have sounded like a conspiracy theory.  Today, it is a page in their strategy guide.

I don't know who else is talking about it, but I am almost 100% positive this is an accurate portrayal of the facts on the ground, and I think there's about a 50/50 chance that the Chinese figure it out.
Are those you personal thoughts or did you forget the link?  

El Borracho

Sam’s friend
Pacific Rim
"Didn't happen."

"just angry dems."

"But if it did it isn't impeachable."

"If there is no witness testimony, did it even happen?"

"Every administration does it."

"Read the transcript."

"If @Joker doesn't read the indictment it didn't happen."

"If it is in Trump's personal interest it is in the USA's interest."

"TDS"

Nobody will be surprised if Trump had some non-government henchmen do this. Quite easy to implement with access to the virus. An infected blanket and and airline ticket would do it.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Are those you personal thoughts or did you forget the link?  
Entirely personal, penned by my own hand after a few hours trying to debunk my own conspiracy theory last night over edibles.

This morning, I am even more sure of it because Trump still isn't saying shit about it.  The only time he is quiet about something is when he is in on the conspiracy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Entirely personal, penned by my own hand after a few hours trying to debunk my own conspiracy theory last night over edibles.

This morning, I am even more sure of it because Trump still isn't saying shit about it.  The only time he is quiet about something is when he is in on the conspiracy. 

Methinks you are still high from last nights edibles!!  :lol:

El Borracho

Sam’s friend
Pacific Rim
Right on cue the administration's response is wrong-headed and counter-productive. Medical epidemic experts suggest travel ban is ineffective and does more harm than good. For several good reasons. So Trump says "do it!" Jared and Ivanka's infected Chinese visa buying pals will simply fly around the travel ban, ya know.

Thoughts and prayers should be enough, no? Only 259 deaths so far. 517 mass shooting deaths in the USA in 2019 and Trump takes no action whatsoever. 

50,000 (?) US flu deaths and not a peep out of Trump. He could have Tweeted out some persuasion to be vaccinated. Or order it.

Such a huge failure of thoughtful leadership.

Worse for all us billionaires, the world economy may not survive more maladministration. Just like Trump to do this without planning ahead.

phillysailor

Super Anarchist

This morning, I am even more sure of it because Trump still isn't saying shit about it.  The only time he is quiet about something is when he is guilty of criminal conduct with regard to it.
You had the munchies while making up this conspiracy theory? Hmmm. Were they 'Credible Edibles'?  ;)

Here's a conspiracy website you might wanna visit. 

The bottom line here is that the Wuhan coronavirus is likely another race-targeting bioweapon strategically unleashed throughout China by U.S. military labs

Special Note: People, everything point to this bio-terror attack being the BIG ONE.  This coronavirus is moving around the globe so fast, and being hyped by the Mainstream Media with such a vengeance, it’s as though this will be their primary tool for total global lockdown.  If the infection rate continues to proliferate into a full-blown pandemic, like The Powers That Be did with the Spanish flu, then this really is the depopulation event many of us have warned about.  This highly misguided and naked act of bio-terrorism could even evolve into an ELE, God forbid.  There’s no question that 2020 promises to be a year of pervasive and profound transformation.  The current state of affairs throughout the world community of nations cannot continue; it’s far too unstable and explosive.  Hence, it’s quite likely that there will be a series of global catalysts that will prompt the necessary changes.  While some of these apocalyptic calamities may seem terrifying at first, ultimately they will serve to contribute to the ongoing planetary catharsis.  Whereas many folks will see all of these End-time crises as being intentionally manufactured by the power elite to save their own skins, REMEMBER, even the Dark Side can only act as the Highest Power permits.  Also, that, ultimately, “all things work together toward good”.

Yep, the flu is an "extinction of life event". 

MR.CLEAN

Not here
I'm telling you - Pompeo set it up and some Lev Parnas-style chinese operator let it loose.  Way, way more likely that fucking rattlesnakes. Also, if it happened at some food market the Chinese government would be all over it.  Cameras and agents cover every inch of those places.  

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Here's a conspiracy website you might wanna visit. 

The bottom line here is that the Wuhan coronavirus is likely another race-targeting bioweapon strategically unleashed throughout China by U.S. military labs

Special Note: People, everything point to this bio-terror attack being the BIG ONE. 
Those nutters have one major flaw in everything they do: They see conspiracies as something done by some 'global' cabal.  There is no global cabal.  Jews don't like each other enough to make a cabal. 

All the conspiracy cabals are just consultants to really rich guys, really rich politicians, and really rich CEOs.

Movable Ballast

Anarchist
San Diego

Geez Clean! 
the problem is the TDS affected will think your edible fueled rant is true!

too funny. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
The unintended consequence of this action (Trump's Achilles's heel) is the global economic collapse that is imminent because China's factories are under quarantine, and Walmart's running out of shit to sell.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit

Well I knew you had the ability just wanted to confirm. 

Must have been some really good edibles.