Oklahoma! You Gotta See This!

sailingk8

Super Anarchist
The Swamp
“There was absolutely no evidence of force or him doing anything to make this girl give him oral sex,” McMurray said, “other than she was too intoxicated to consent.”

Seriously?

Wrong on so many levels.

random

Super Anarchist
Auto seems to have issues, his avatar gives you a clue about his Trump-like insecurities.

I suspect ... he ain't getting much. Maybe he's moving to Oklahoma to change that.

Last edited by a moderator:

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
Turns out if you are passed out drunk and someone gives you head it ain't rape?!?
It would make for an interesting story, complaining to the cops that a girl gave you head while you were drunk.... That, however, has about nothing to do with the cited story except for the words "drunk", "passed out", and "rape" which is an appropriate term for what seems to have occurred IMO.

As to the actual news report, it's disturbing. I would have preferred that the court assumed a default position where, in the absence of explicit consent, there was an unlawful, non-consentual event within the context of a sexual attack.

See other thread on this topic.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Auto seems to have issues, his avatar gives you a clue about his Trump-like insecurities.

I suspect ... he ain't getting much. Maybe he's moving to Oklahoma to change that.
That's your response? sick fuck.

“There was absolutely no evidence of force or him doing anything to make this girl give him oral sex,” McMurray said, “other than she was too intoxicated to consent.”

Seriously?

Wrong on so many levels.
Sad innit?

Okie females lead the nation in toothless smiles

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
Chum said:
The tooth

The toothbrush was invented there, anywhere else it would have been called the "teethbrush".
And this brings up another disturbing issue.

Do you know how many Okie jokes there are?

Only three, all the rest are true stories...

random

Super Anarchist
Oke jokes?

Reminds me of that ad for female crew. If anyone has a better memory please post, but it went something like ... "must have 10 years blue water experience, look good in a bikini, good with ropes etc etc and have false teeth"

Last edited by a moderator:

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
Turns out if you are passed out drunk and someone gives you head it ain't rape?!?
It would make for an interesting story, complaining to the cops that a girl gave you head while you were drunk.... That, however, has about nothing to do with the cited story except for the words "drunk", "passed out", and "rape" which is an appropriate term for what seems to have occurred IMO.

As to the actual news report, it's disturbing. I would have preferred that the court assumed a default position where, in the absence of explicit consent, there was an unlawful, non-consentual event within the context of a sexual attack.

I admit to sensationalizing the story like a media pro. Made me feel a bit dirty, to tell the truth.

Not dirty enough to touch myself, but dirty, nonetheless.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland

I admit to sensationalizing the story like a media pro. Made me feel a bit dirty, to tell the truth.

If your avatar photo is accurate I doubt you touch yourself very often. Kevlar gloves maybe.

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW

If your avatar photo is accurate I doubt you touch yourself very often. Kevlar gloves maybe.
God point.

Latest posts