Open Your Eyes and Ears and check off FAKE Points in this

I was hoping Donald wouldn't run

He is: Rough around the edges, rude and lacks common editorial sense speech writers and a Radio Voice

But if ya didn't see his Mean Tweets or watch any news Life was Pretty Good while he held the tiller

But the ShitShow going on now likely shall be enough to put him in Office Again (like Hillery did in 16)

meanwhile to be voted on by Congress this Friday

Some New TAX for Everyone as well as Representation to go with it

(Hay that's still less than another 100K IRS Agents)

Last edited:
Fuck off Woody - we don't need your continual updates to know you're a political moron.

I don't live Politics

I Hate Both Sides

I posted the above asking if anyone could point out anything Un-True in what she said

about the inflation reduction act

Or what The Donald said in his video about what has and is happening

I have No Point to drive home or Names to call anyone who is into that

If I had a Ship of Shit and wanted to fight, I'd post to PA - But I Don't

In PA those who I hope might answer, would never see the question

I wouldn't know if this topic has been posted 25 times in PA

I'm NOT telling anyone what to think,

just throwing what someone else said out there in the form of a question

AzzWhole :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::rolleyes::unsure::);)

Fuck off Woody - we don't need your continual updates to know you're a political moron.
And a coward. He's afraid of getting his ass handed to him in PA.

Oh, wait! Where did his reply go?

More cowardly behavior. Like that time he deleted his antisemitic thread after I called him out.

Funny thing: years ago I thought Woody was alright. Boy! Was I wrong.

EDIT: His reply returned. I stand corrected. Well, on that point.

EDIT Edit: His reply disappeared again. WTF?!?

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I get it now, Woody has me on two way ignore. LOL! (I must be very frightening to him.)

Last edited:

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
you said nothing on/about the topic

are others with no On-Topic answers to the question in GA any more politically savvy ??

I'm struggling to find a question in any of this. As far as i can tell, both videos are a bunch of statements. And yea, it should probably go into PA in that case.

What is the question you hoped to have answered?

I'm struggling to find a question in any of this. As far as i can tell, both videos are a bunch of statements. And yea, it should probably go into PA in that case.

What is the question you hoped to have answered?
"Open Your Eyes and Ears and check off FAKE Points in this"

The question was the 1st part

If you know that anything said/shown is not true, Please show that to be the case

I threw it out here to be fact checked

What parts should not be believed & why

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
P......A.......

Its there for a reason, take this shit down to that cesspool.
PA is a cesspool for those who venture in without a clue or any valid information. People like Woody. They come in, start a thread, take a big fuking dump and then whine when posters point out it stinks. So GA becomes the go to for Snowflakes to take their dumps.

With a proper ignore list it can be a very good source of information. For people who want to learn something. The lack of mods - to keep it anarchy means that posters will eventually cross the line, get flicked, create a new ID and start again. A handful of assholes create the majority of the crap there. Anyway, totally agree with you and apologize for the rant.

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
OK an Idiot
Who The Fuck in Any Office is not an Idiot ??
If you know different about what she is saying reguarding the IR-Act Please explain
or did you mean Hillery ;-)
This is true

Globally ......it Seems that idiots, fools, senile cardboard cutouts and discredited ideologues are in power.

Bad times ahead

That applies as much or more to the voters.

it doesn't help when a voter asks to have the BS swept away and actual facts exposed

only to have monkeys (not you MONKEY) throw peanuts after having digested/passed them

I asked an honest question

I am NOT drinking Anyone's KoolAid

there are only 2 places in PA .......... (1) Fox-Holes/Trenches and (2) Craters

if you are willing (not you WILLING) to drink the Leftist Progressive Agenda KoolAid hop in (1)

+ Sing along in key or STFU

if you are a RightWing Nutter Extremest hop in (2)

Regardless you are required to Load/Fire WordBombs of yer sides Semasiological Glossarial

the only Goal is to get a kiss on/in the Arse from those in the same daisy chain of thought

No Prize (answer) or Recognition for having presented a valid point or question

If my question has not achieved a knowledgeable answer in GA ... WTF would it get in PA

especially asked while standing out in the open waving a Neutral (= Middle Ground) Flag

??????????????????????