Open Your Eyes and Ears and check off FAKE Points in this

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
Cammack was born in Denver, Colorado, and raised on a 55-acre cattle ranch. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in international relations from the Metropolitan State University of Denver and a Master of Science in national defense and strategic studies from the Naval War College.

Cammack was one of the 139 representatives to vote to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election on January 7, 2021. On the House floor, she said the January 6, 2021, attacks "furthermore resolved" her objection to the certification process and as that as representatives of the people, members of Congress must stand for a free and fair election for all Americans. There was no evidence that the election was not free or fair to an extent that would change the outcome, despite numerous inquiries.

On July 19, 2022, Cammack and 46 other Republican Representatives voted for the Respect for Marriage Act, which would codify the right to same-sex marriage in federal law.

Let's just say she's enigmatic. Certainly not worth fact-checking here.

Final post in this thread (mehopes):

I'm not the SA post police. I apologize for acting like it. Woody clearly has the right to post whatever he wants, wherever he wants, and it's up to the Mods to determine whether his chosen location is appropriate.

1660253604949.png

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
(Hay that's still less than another 100K IRS Agents)
Let's start work this. It's wrong. So is the bullshit 87000 number that trump and his followers have been tweeting. And there is part of the problem. If you're parroting that BS it isn't even worth it.

I am a voter wanting to know facts

If not 87,000 then how many ??

Has ANYONE actualy read the Act ??

If the Goubermint tosses A TRILLION @ lowering the inflation should we not know/understand what's in the punch ??

I will admit I Do Not like your guy - But I don't like anyone else either

well if no one can come up with anything to counter any of the OP other than name calling

you can't blame me for only seeing what I come across w/o trying

this seem to be an explanation of the 87,000 IRS Agent part of the ACT

logo_dark.svg

— News —​

Janet Yellen Vows IRS Audits Won’t Rise For Middle-Income Americans, But There’s A Catch​

By Ben Zeisloft

Aug 11, 2022 DailyWire.com

GettyImages-1242165527-scaled.jpg

Oliver Contreras/Bloomberg via Getty Images
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen vowed on Wednesday that Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audit rates for Americans earning less than $400,000 per year would not increase — at least according to “historical levels,” which are far higher than current levels.
The Biden administration official’s promise comes as the Inflation Reduction Act — a $740 billion proposal that includes $80 billion for the IRS to hire 87,000 more employees — advances through Congress. In a letter to IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig, Yellen argued that the funding would help the IRS “improve taxpayer service” and “increase equity in the tax system” rather than allow the agency to target middle-income Americans.

“I direct that any additional resources — including any new personnel or auditors that are hired — shall not be used to increase the share of small business or households below the $400,000 threshold that are audited relative to historical levels,” Yellen told Rettig. “This means that, contrary to the misinformation from opponents of this legislation, small business or households earning $400,000 per year or less will not see an increase in the chances that they are audited.”
Yellen failed to mention, however, that “historical levels” of audits were significantly higher as recently as one decade ago. According to a report from the Government Accountability Office, audit rates for Americans earning between $25,000 to $200,000 fell 76% between 2010 and 2019, while those earning less than $25,000 saw audit rates fall by 61%. Taxpayers earning between $200,000 and $500,000 — representing those at the upper end of the Biden administration’s vow to not raise taxes for those earning less than $400,000 — saw a 92% decline in audits.
Indeed, the report said that IRS officials “attributed the overall decline in audit rates to decreased funding, and therefore reduced staffing to conduct audits” — constraints which are directly addressed by the Inflation Reduction Act.

PS I Do Not subscribe to ANY service and get a shit tone of Spam from both sides
I checked this out as the topic was of interest and SA has offered Nothing about it
After posting I googled and see that it's considered Right Wing
at least they are trying to explain rather than just name calling

Do You have any Facts/Numbers to correct that post ??

Last edited:

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
well if no one can come up with anything to counter any of the OP other than name calling

you can't blame me for only seeing what I come across w/o trying

this seem to be an explanation of the 87,000 IRS Agent part of the ACT

logo_dark.svg

— News —​

Janet Yellen Vows IRS Audits Won’t Rise For Middle-Income Americans, But There’s A Catch​

By Ben Zeisloft

Aug 11, 2022 DailyWire.com

GettyImages-1242165527-scaled.jpg

Oliver Contreras/Bloomberg via Getty Images
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen vowed on Wednesday that Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audit rates for Americans earning less than $400,000 per year would not increase — at least according to “historical levels,” which are far higher than current levels.
The Biden administration official’s promise comes as the Inflation Reduction Act — a $740 billion proposal that includes $80 billion for the IRS to hire 87,000 more employees — advances through Congress. In a letter to IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig, Yellen argued that the funding would help the IRS “improve taxpayer service” and “increase equity in the tax system” rather than allow the agency to target middle-income Americans.

“I direct that any additional resources — including any new personnel or auditors that are hired — shall not be used to increase the share of small business or households below the $400,000 threshold that are audited relative to historical levels,” Yellen told Rettig. “This means that, contrary to the misinformation from opponents of this legislation, small business or households earning $400,000 per year or less will not see an increase in the chances that they are audited.”
Yellen failed to mention, however, that “historical levels” of audits were significantly higher as recently as one decade ago. According to a report from the Government Accountability Office, audit rates for Americans earning between $25,000 to $200,000 fell 76% between 2010 and 2019, while those earning less than $25,000 saw audit rates fall by 61%. Taxpayers earning between $200,000 and $500,000 — representing those at the upper end of the Biden administration’s vow to not raise taxes for those earning less than $400,000 — saw a 92% decline in audits.
Indeed, the report said that IRS officials “attributed the overall decline in audit rates to decreased funding, and therefore reduced staffing to conduct audits” — constraints which are directly addressed by the Inflation Reduction Act.

PS I Do Not subscribe to ANY service and get a shit tone of Spam from both sides
I checked this out as the topic was of interest and SA has offered Nothing about it
After posting I googled and see that it's considered Right Wing
at least they are trying to explain rather than just name calling

Do You have any Facts/Numbers to correct that post ??

That 87000 number includes IT, contractors, web design, administrative clerks, receptionists, security guards, etc. It is a total number that people on the right are using to demonize the bill unfairly. The IRS was understaffed pretrump, and he intentionally tried to let it die on the vine. They are trying to get the service modernized and updated.

For instance, they finally got the secretary of state updated in michigan. Now you can do 90% of your tasks on line, and the rest you set up an appointment online and there is zero waiting.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Curious then that fascism is coming in the guise of Republicanism.

Reagan was not very smart and not a very good actor - not much of a CV for being POTUS.

The results bear that out.

Meat Wad

Super Anarchist
That 87000 number includes IT, contractors, web design, administrative clerks, receptionists, security guards, etc. It is a total number that people on the right are using to demonize the bill unfairly. The IRS was understaffed pretrump, and he intentionally tried to let it die on the vine. They are trying to get the service modernized and updated.

For instance, they finally got the secretary of state updated in michigan. Now you can do 90% of your tasks on line, and the rest you set up an appointment online and there is zero waiting.
My issues is why does each dept of the Govt need it's own IT and web staff. The Federal Govt needs one IT/Web presence too keep continuity and security on the same page.
I understand each dept needs a liaison(s). Having worked in this area, the old saying "Too many Chef's spoil the soup" comes to mind. anyone remember the $$$,$$$,$$$ spent on the ACA (obama care) portal.

Leave it to Government to waste lots of (our) money on nothing.

Another saying comes too mind "Something given (taken) has no value"

Curious then that fascism is coming in the guise of Republicanism.

Reagan was not very smart and not a very good actor - not much of a CV for being POTUS.

The results bear that out.

Ronnie gave us Westerns

and Free Range Mentally Insane zombies gone WalkAbout who are Not Capable of Surviving on there own

They Multiply like rabbits Many evolving into

Addicts, Criminals and the majority of the homeless population we have today

the rest got into Politics and of those who failed

many became lawyers or started WebSites :) ;):rolleyes:;):)

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
My issues is why does each dept of the Govt need it's own IT and web staff. The Federal Govt needs one IT/Web presence too keep continuity and security on the same page.
I understand each dept needs a liaison(s). Having worked in this area, the old saying "Too many Chef's spoil the soup" comes to mind. anyone remember the $$$,$$$,$$$ spent on the ACA (obama care) portal.

Leave it to Government to waste lots of (our) money on nothing.

Another saying comes too mind "Something given (taken) has no value"

You're kidding right?

Fuck me. I work for Ford. We have an IT department that oversees everything. But it has multiple branches. One that handles laptops and phones. One that does desktop support. One that does VOIP and internet support. One that does plant floor machines. One that does plant infrastructure. One that does database management. One that does statistical analysis.

I could keep going.

It's like you think a certified aircraft mechanic should be in the same department as the guy who fixes your fucking mountain bike. it's not all web pages and html anymore Meathead.

Last edited:

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
PA is a cesspool for those who venture in without a clue or any valid information. People like Woody. They come in, start a thread, take a big fuking dump and then whine when posters point out it stinks. So GA becomes the go to for Snowflakes to take their dumps.

With a proper ignore list it can be a very good source of information. For people who want to learn something. The lack of mods - to keep it anarchy means that posters will eventually cross the line, get flicked, create a new ID and start again. A handful of assholes create the majority of the crap there. Anyway, totally agree with you and apologize for the rant.
No, PA is a leftist cesspool of nonthinking big govt types who think programs and spending are the answer to all problems.