Original and two best covers (IYHO)

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
On 4/17/2022 at 1:13 AM, Bacchus66 said:

A pair where I can't figure out which I like better.

After hearing this, it just hasn't been the same for me. That reggae beat just takes control

- DSK

LB 15

Cunt
I see the pattern now. As soon as Meli's latest pointless thread drops off the first page (usually takes about a day) she either starts a new pointless one, or bumps one of her old pointless ones. Between that and peeking at the posts by all of us she has on ignore to see if we are talking about her, that attention whoring must be a busy, yet sad and lonely existence.

FinnFish

Super Anarchist
Y292ZXIuanBn

Virgulino Ferreira

Super Anarchist
Brazil
I see the pattern now. As soon as Meli's latest pointless thread drops off the first page (usually takes about a day) she either starts a new pointless one, or bumps one of her old pointless ones. Between that and peeking at the posts by all of us she has on ignore to see if we are talking about her, that attention whoring must be a busy, yet sad and lonely existence.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne

Seeing as LB's musical appreciation extends to "PopCorn" It does make me wonder why he and his wingman FinFish are wandering over here.
Oh I see a pattern now.
Seriously, stalking people all over the forums to respond to weeks old posts is more than a tad pathetic.
Tina T would take his tiny "man bits" and give him a Sporran.

Actually, if he wasn't just an internet hero, i'd take his tiny man bits and give him a sporran.

Last edited: