Ouch

Beer Can

Anarchist
Newport
I hope that nobody was taking a snooze below on one of those docked powerboats. Would seem like waking to Armageddon, I'm sure.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
We had a similar event near my house a few years ago - a large ferry lost prop control entering the dock and turned into the beach and marina to avoid a super hard landing. There's vid of it somewhere - B.C. ferry crash or Horseshoe bay ferry incident or something.

Team Subterfuge

Anarchist
San Diego
To fit the Caddyshack reference, it would have been funny if after the ship finally came to a stop, the life boat dropped.

Would be interesting what the tug boat was doing while the carnage was happening. Waiting for the contract to be signed?

We had a similar event near my house a few years ago - a large ferry lost prop control entering the dock and turned into the beach and marina to avoid a super hard landing. There's vid of it somewhere - B.C. ferry crash or Horseshoe bay ferry incident or something.
interesting part of that accident is that it was caused by one tiny cotter pin falling out!

Maxx Baqustae

Super Anarchist
Canadian Southwest
interesting part of that accident is that it was caused by one tiny cotter pin falling out!

evenflow

Toronto
"Blank the Collision Regs, I am bigger!"

Maxx, nice video link... interesting most of the boat are POWER boats and few of them actually sink!

Bus Driver

Cunning Linguist

At 0:37, I believe we see a Mac 26x in the foreground. Might they have been aiming for that?