Patrick Childress on S/V Brick House has passed away

Jari

SF bay
So sad , watched so many of those videos . Rebecca's  raw grief very moving , her gutsy video  in loneliness after Patrick's passing is going to stay with me .

RIP Patrick 

IStream

Super Anarchist
Patrick's videos were charmingly unpolished and he definitely had his opinions but he never took the easy way out and he had a lot of hard-won knowledge he was happy to pass on. If you're looking to kill some time, you could do a lot worse than watching them.

Cruisin Loser

Super Anarchist
I have no idea who they are, other than sailors and and obviously in love, but that is heartbreaking.

My wife and I are being very cautious, it somewhat distresses me how cavalier some are about this disease. I'm 65 and have asthma and some other issues. My wife and I have been together for 45 years, if anything happened to one it would shatter the other. 

I hope his widow can rebuild her life and find some happiness.

Stay safe and healthy, all of you, please. 

olaf hart

Super Anarchist
 Never met Patrick but corresponded online,  mostly about V40 stuff, and sent him some dyneema bits I made.

A true gentleman,

Watching Rebecca really cut me up, but on the plus side Patrick was a lucky man to be loved so much by a woman like her...

And I suspect the alternative, if he survived, would have truly tortured him.

I have told my wife I don’t want to go on a ventilator if I get this evil thing...

DELETED

Anarchist
GBNF Patrick and Rebecca seem like lovely people and i enjoy their vids on occasion. 
sorry to all affected. 

Matagi

Ambassador of the Republic of R'lyeh
This truly brakes my heart. I am so sorry for both, for her to be left behind this way. I really hope the day will come when she can look back at all the joyful moments both had together. And I do hope, they meet on the other side, just like she promised. 

Because if not, then there is no God I can or would want to pray to.

Latest posts