Pelosi is flat wrong and this problem must be fixed

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
Yeah so? This is nothing new.  I know what we paid to have Neil Armstrong and Chuck Yeager come to speak at one of our airshows...  You got the juice, use it

Where does it say they can't do it.  Additionally, as the saying goes, "a fool and his money are soon parted."  If people are willing to fork over the money for the ticket, let them have it.
So in your world  after the great financial crisis …..when you bail out the banks ,  nobody goes to prison ,  , then you  receive millions after you leave office from the same banks ….it ranks as nothing new ?

learningJ24

Super Anarchist
Yep. This shit's been going on for at least a century.

Too bad for short attention spans.
Since the formation of the country.  It's less short attention spans than that overwhelming belief in the truth of the market.  If the market is paying it, it must be true because the "Magic Hand" is attached to God's wrist.

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
I paid to meet Dick Rutan, Burt Rutan, and Jeana Yeager  after the Voyager flight, I was giddy as a kid, and I was glad to part with that money,
I've rubbed up against Jenna Yeager at Oshkosh back when  image.jpeg

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Venom said:
This is old news, so why did AOC vote to reinstated her as speaker of the house?

Why did they not force the vote on universal health care when 70% of Americans are in favor? 

Can we vote on it? 
I understand Amazon is having a sale on lubricant and crowbars.  Maybe the combination of that and a couple ratchet straps can help you finally extract your cranium from your rectum long enough for you to get a big long batch of oxygen to your deprived brain.  Cause it almost seems like you forgot your pet whore Mitch the Bitch was still managing to obstruct everything that's passing through the senate that doesn't benefit him.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Venom said:
Bitter and twisted shitlib just got triggered.  :D
I understand proctologists can work miracles these days.

https://is.gd/OuQxZs

On another note, I just got my liberty 26 gun safe.  Looking forward to lowering it into the basement and lagging it down to the floor so I can get my rifles in it.

"Shitlib".  Your desperation makes me giggle.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
Venom said:
This is old news, so why did AOC vote to reinstated her as speaker of the house?

Why did they not force the vote on universal health care when 70% of Americans are in favor? 

Can we vote on it? 
'Cause AOC understands power :) .  Same reason she voted against the infrastructure bill.  She's a natural born politician for the Instagram age.  I doubt AOC will ever be Speaker herself but she's replacing Sanders as the gadfly - constantly pulling the democrats left.

Bus Driver

Cunning Linguist
'Cause AOC understands power :) .  Same reason she voted against the infrastructure bill.  She's a natural born politician for the Instagram age.  I doubt AOC will ever be Speaker herself but she's replacing Sanders as the gadfly - constantly pulling the democrats left.
Someone needs to.  Democrats are now little more than corporate centrists and every compromise with the GOP sees them inch to the right.

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
Someone needs to.  Democrats are now little more than corporate centrists and every compromise with the GOP sees them inch to the right.
Agreed.  I don't have any problem with her.  She reminds me more of Ron Paul in that regard but I knew that would trigger some folks...so I went with a more board approved reference.

:ph34r: