Personal Pics Thread?

Willin'

Super Anarchist
The Burg, Maine
I haven't seen one of these since my earliest days on the WBF but I was struck on another thread by Ed Lada's brave posting of a picture of himself and thought I'd do this because, A) after a few private interactions I thought I had a pretty good mental image of him and  2) How far off I was.

I know it's dangerous to put your shit out on the webs, so lets be kind. Sailing, general interest, glory days, whatever, let's see you faces! I'll shut it down if it gets nasty or if anyone objects. Merry Christmas!

I'm the geezer in the peachy t-shirt...

enhance

enhance

Meat Wad

Super Anarchist
Looking back in time can be fun.
I expect many  of you to comment on me and the Ed in the second photo. Who would have thought that 20 years later we would have come together to create this place.

First:
Me at the age of about 20, being a sailmaker. 1979 - 1980. I used to repair all the Sewing Machines too. (zoom in and look at the wall.
dave_1024.jpg

Sedond:
The 1979 Area J representatives to the US Sailing Prince of Wales Nationals, L2R, Me (the Dawg), Scot (the Ed), Dave K (Deke)

pow79.jpg

Third:
Fast forward 30 years and here I am sailing in the 2.4mR class as a disabled person in the 2011 Chicago NACC

2011nacc_davidtrude_sml.jpg