Pink Boat Alert!

Windward

Super Anarchist
https://www.cnn.com/uk/live-news/london-climate-change-protest/index.html

0f53f1c4-9db0-4781-a249-a9c2873475eb.jpg

Protesting climate change is like protesting evolution.  The climate has been changing since earth was a barren sphere.  It is lunacy to think mankind can stop or redirect climate change  .  .  .

On The Hard

Super Anarchist
San Antonio
Funny, when you tell those people the truth and it doesn't fit their political views, they just don't want to hear it!  (They would say the same about me, of course)

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
Protesting climate change is like protesting evolution.  The climate has been changing since earth was a barren sphere.  It is lunacy to think mankind can stop or redirect climate change  .  .  .
:blink:  WOW, Just WOW...  :blink:

HuronBouy

Anarchist
Canada
And I bet you don't even remember when you got your lobotomy. Fuck me I still can't believe folks like you even exist. The point is that man made CO2 is being released into the atmosphere if we can reduce it we can stop what it is doing, fucking up the climate. We are not indicating that we want to build a weather machine  to control climate in general. Think about it,  never mind the lobotomy won't let you so just STFU.  

Latest posts