Pizza Gaetz

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
They investigated him. If they don’t prosecute, that’s our system. The ends don’t justify the means.

If we want a system where the people we don’t like get prosecuted, vote Putin back into the house and Senate majority in November. or move to a place with more efficient justice…like Russia. When the shoe drops there it’s still on a foot, and it drops from a high floor. That’s fast and efficient!
We could try to improve our system. It’s clearly two tier…

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
This is why we can't have nice stuff anymore in this country. The courts are stacked by the politicians who are funded by the wealthy criminals who have no inclination to go to jail, or be fined for the money they steal.

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
Paris
And media allows us to think that Trump will be criminally prosecuted? There is a reason for my pessimism.
I don't think the media really gives that impression. Of course it is wishful thinking on our part, but I think we all understand very well that Shitstain will never be charged with anything. He's being worn down now with constant attacks and hopefully the strain will put him in the ground sooner than expected and we can move on to the next fascist cunt.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
They investigated him. If they don’t prosecute, that’s our system. The ends don’t justify the means.

If we want a system where the people we don’t like get prosecuted, vote Putin back into the house and Senate majority in November. or move to a place with more efficient justice…like Russia. When the shoe drops there it’s still on a foot, and it drops from a high floor. That’s fast and efficient!
Didn't one of his boffing buddies go to jail over it?

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
There's a small chance Pizza Gaetz will get embroiled in the DeStuntis investigation, so there is that. He has very close ties to the company who was contracted to fly those planes to MV.

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
very interesting. i think we are going to hear a lot about a laptop, in the near future.
1669829402073.png
1669829425908.png
1669829485898.png

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Hmmm about 27 others implicated….prolly enough people to take out some serious R Florida players?
Paging Merrick, please pick up the red courtesy phone right fucking now!