Pizza Gaetz

Mike G

Super Anarchist
Ventura County, CA
Not sure what to make of his 11 year sentence. He cooperated it has been reported. So what would he have gotten if he DIDN'T cooperate? As I remember, they kept delaying his sentencing because he was STILL cooperating. But so far, no sign of what his cooperation contributed to.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Not sure what to make of his 11 year sentence. He cooperated it has been reported. So what would he have gotten if he DIDN'T cooperate? As I remember, they kept delaying his sentencing because he was STILL cooperating. But so far, no sign of what his cooperation contributed to.

Let's hope it doesn't stop there, as cases like this tend to do when they get too close to people in power...

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
Let's hope it doesn't stop there, as cases like this tend to do when they get too close to people in power...
mr gaetz is close to people in power. just like mr epstein was. their protector is not quite as potent as he once was. if mr gaetz has any leverage with rhonda, he might keep the grift going.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Greenberg?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Convenient how he happened to die in the post office parking lot while under investigation for..... Little things involving big people....
Poor guy must have just been beside himself with remorse..... And a gun.....

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Greenberg?

Rhonda is trying to catch up with the Loser guy before he even starts!

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Convenient how he happened to die in the post office parking lot while under investigation for..... Little things involving big people....
Poor guy must have just been beside himself with remorse..... And a gun.....
Did he commit suicide Russian-style, 5 shots to the chest?

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
I think we should all band together to help him make this happen. I mean who isn't inspired by this paragon of virtue and statesmanship leading the Qnutz?

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
Screenshot 2023-01-08 at 6.37.43 AM.jpg