Please help identify this RBBS competitor

Sounds very serious, which makes me wonder why you have posted here and not filed a protest for un-sportsman like behaviour against the boat/team that you feel are reacting to an incident on the water?

You already stated that you have video of the tampering. It would not be hard in a formal protest to find out which team member committed this alleged act.
A 69 action was filed against the other competitor who we know the identity of and is currently pending.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
We have a suspicion as to who it is but are not confident enough to make an outright allegation of his identity until someone else can confirm it. As I said, they boarded the boat and spent six minutes aboard in the dark with a flashlight doing something. When we returned to the boat, the lifelines had been completely unspun and the spinnaker turning block shackles had been unwould to expose only one thread. If we had not noticed it, things could have been really bad. I decline to elaborate further because to do so would compromise my own anonymity to the extent that it exists.
Plesae tacke sometime outte to unwinde thoise panties...

eastern motors

Anarchist
A 69 action was filed against the other competitor who we know the identity of and is currently pending.
He's probably on the same boat. Did you check google/linkedin/facebook/instagram for all the other crew?

Unscrewing lifelines and spin blocks is pretty dangerous. I would call the cops if I thought they would do anything. Maybe Coast Guard would have more spare time and expertise? It is a misdemeanor to "tamper with a marine safety device" in my jurisdiction.

He's probably on the same boat. Did you check google/linkedin/facebook/instagram for all the other crew?
Yes, and I have a name in mind but I’m not sure enough to make a formal allegation. But we are 100% certain that the person in the picture is one of the guilty parties, hence the reason I’m willing to go public with this.

Hitchhiker

Hoopy Frood
Saquo-Pilia Hensha
This is going to be interesting with the J-105 NA's starting next Monday!

Btw, a quick perusal of the protests from BBS reveals several J-105 protests but no mention of a Rule 69. This could of course be at the whim of the PC.

Hitchhiker

Hoopy Frood
Saquo-Pilia Hensha
Reputational damage is the test here. So if you can prove that the audience already thought the plaintive was a cunt before someone called him a cunt then it is fair touch, play on. This is why I will never be able to sue anyone for defamation.
No need to prove anything. If we already know that you are a cunt and then call you a cunt, we are really only making a statement of fact.

Reactions: Mid

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Reputational damage is the test here. So if you can prove that the audience already thought the plaintive was a cunt before someone called him a cunt then it is fair touch, play on. This is why I will never be able to sue anyone for defamation.
are you allowed to damage someone's reputation with the truth there?

Latest posts