Please help identify this RBBS competitor

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Maybe the police would be interested and helpful.
Yes, they will surely devote real resources to investigate a sailboat racer who may have done something to a sailboat despite no injuries and no damage. I'm sure they'll easily understand the implications of 'loosening a turnbuckle'.

I mean, it's not like SFPD has anything else to do, right?

/ssssssss

Reactions: Mid

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
Yes, they will surely devote real resources to investigate a sailboat racer who may have done something to a sailboat despite no injuries and no damage. I'm sure they'll easily understand the implications of 'loosening a turnbuckle'.

I mean, it's not like SFPD has anything else to do, right?

/ssssssss
Fucking with safety equipment at St Francis? If it was so darn serious, it's plausible. Connections and rich folks don't you know.

Nature abhors a vaccuum. That's the problem with providing vague, partial information. Pitchforks out!
I think I’ve been sufficiently detailed without providing so much information that my own identity is compromised. You can easily do a little homework and figure out who I am, I’m not going to spoon feed any more.

Does anyone know the guy or not?
He's probably on the same boat. Did you check google/linkedin/facebook/instagram for all the other crew?

Unscrewing lifelines and spin blocks is pretty dangerous. I would call the cops if I thought they would do anything. Maybe Coast Guard would have more spare time and expertise? It is a misdemeanor to "tamper with a marine safety device" in my jurisdiction.
Yes, and that is where I located a suspect. As to the authorities, we are evaluating all options but as noted I’m not optimistic that SFPD would be interested, but we haven’t ruled out anything.

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
“…reason I’m willing to go public with this.”

Public on an anonymous Internet forum. Only AJ Oliver has the balls to go full public.

91F65CF7-E524-4D12-A65A-4683FF5F7B6C.jpeg

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Fucking with safety equipment at St Francis? If it was so darn serious, it's plausible. Connections and rich folks don't you know.
given the current state of the world, i'm guessing black crew vs. white skipper in SF with blurry video and no damage or injury might not have a great outcome for white skipper. Some battles...

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
given the current state of the world, i'm guessing black crew vs. white skipper in SF with blurry video and no damage or injury might not have a great outcome for white skipper. Some battles...
an you complained aboute Charlstonittes.........

crashtack

Are you on the melges 32 that was running around last minute on sunday morning asking for spare turnbuckles? I was wondering what was going on there...

Latest posts