Please help identify this RBBS competitor

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
I think I’ve been sufficiently detailed without providing so much information that my own identity is compromised. You can easily do a little homework and figure out who I am, I’m not going to spoon feed any more.

Does anyone know the guy or not?

Yes, and that is where I located a suspect. As to the authorities, we are evaluating all options but as noted I’m not optimistic that SFPD would be interested, but we haven’t ruled out anything.
Just so that I can get this straight.

You want somebody who knows this guy to "out" his identity to someone (you!) who is not prepared to share his identify.......based on an assertion that he did something in revenge that you are not prepared to describe , based on images that you have not explained how you obtained.

What do you think are your chances of success?

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
Honestly, if I knew this guy and disliked him , I would still think it would be a very bad move to pass on his name to an anonymous person on the internet with god knows what motives. It verges on the creepy. Was there a bathroom incident?

Just so that I can get this straight.

You want somebody who knows this guy to "out" his identity to someone (you!) who is not prepared to share his identify.......based on an assertion that he did something in revenge that you are not prepared to describe , based on images that you have not explained how you obtained.

What do you think are your chances of success?
That’s fair. I’m not prepared to share who I think he is because I may be wrong, in which case I’ve put myself in legal jeopardy, and I’m not prepared to out myself because I’m just not. We’ll find the guy through other means and I’ll report back when the process plays out.

Honestly, if I knew this guy and disliked him , I would still think it would be a very bad move to pass on his name to an anonymous person on the internet with god knows what motives. It verges on the creepy. Was there a bathroom incident?
Again, that’s fair. I just want to know who fucked with our boat. If I knew the guy I probably wouldn’t out him to some rando. Your point is well taken.

yoyo

Anarchist
BBS - gone are the glory days of the 80's with dozens of big boats and even bigger personalities.
Back then pranks between competitors were harmless and fun and certainly provided great bar room banter.
Seem to vaguely remember a bale of hay unloaded in someone's cockpit....

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
I remember smelly tuna subs being strategically placed in the hardest part of a boat to access or a single, large(like size 13) high heeled shoe to get the crew scratching their heads about the Captain’s leisure activities.

Mr Moab

Anarchist
BBS - gone are the glory days of the 80's with dozens of big boats and even bigger personalities.
Back then pranks between competitors were harmless and fun and certainly provided great bar room banter.
Seem to vaguely remember a bale of hay unloaded in someone's cockpit....
Some nights you are driving around North Beach and you see a random bale of hay, and well, events sort of fall into place. There may have been alcohol involved.

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
Stratera is a better alternative to Adderall since it isn’t a cds. Took it for a while but it made it difficult to keep a conversation going and find the words I was looking for. Stopped taking it and was back using my full vocabulary and running my mouth again!

Latest posts