Please help identify this RBBS competitor

yoyo

Anarchist
Some nights you are driving around North Beach and you see a random bale of hay, and well, events sort of fall into place. There may have been alcohol involved.
Followed by gin fizz in the am to try and wash away the night.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Stratera is a better alternative to Adderall since it isn’t a cds. Took it for a while but it made it difficult to keep a conversation going and find the words I was looking for. Stopped taking it and was back using my full vocabulary and running my mouth again!
Dosage is the key. That shit has gotten me through some tough all-nighters.

solosailor

Super Anarchist
San Francisco Bay
Unscrewing lifelines is akin to attempted assult or murder in my view. Putting people into the water ON PURPOSE during an aggressive crowded regatta deserves quite a penalty IF PROVEN. How are you going to prove they did shit? How did you get the video footage from the St. Francis? There must be more evidence for them to already turn over the footage.

Last edited:

Al Paca

Super Anarchist
El Lay
Stratera is a better alternative to Adderall since it isn’t a cds. Took it for a while but it made it difficult to keep a conversation going and find the words I was looking for. Stopped taking it and was back using my full vocabulary and running my mouth again!
I’m a Ritalin man myself.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
If you want to pinpoint the perp'; erect one of those lightweight folding tables near the group of suspects. Then have the RC ask them all to wear masks. The first one to flip the table on its side? that's your man.

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
Unscrewing lifelines is akin to attempted assult or murder in my view. Putting people into the water ON PURPOSE during an aggressive crowded regatta deserves quit a penalty IF PROVEN. How are you going to prove they did shit? How did you get the video footage from the St. Francis? There must be more evidence for them to already turn over the footage.
thought about this, where did that capture come from?

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
So I checked and there is a DubinatorDTS thread. And I got a double “what?!! nice!!” when I noticed quotes from Quod Umbra and I realize that there’s one less annoying asshole besides me on this site now that he’s been flicked.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
I’m afraid to ask. Did he get beaten to death on a midnight stroll, fall on his samurai sword or Todd the aliens take him? He was a complex individual for sure.
Alliens, they remooved hime frome hisse physicalle benig and migratted hime to androide hoeste. Nowe he and Roye cane see thinges us little peopel woudentte believe. Attacke shipps on fire offe the shouldere of Orione brite as magnesiume... an watche C-beames glittere in the darke nearre teh Tannhäuser Gate.

He allso providdes securittey foire intergallactic 'glitteratti' parte time to.

Last edited: