Please help identify this RBBS competitor

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
Tampered as in the tampering could have caused serious injury. They unspun lifelines and shackles. This was not a harmless prank, it was a premeditated act of revenge that put our crew in danger for something that occurred on the water.
That deserves a kick in the nut sack then

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
He has video of the individual boarding his boat, which is a crime. Not posting video of the individual boarding his boat, does not turn his attempts to identify the individual into any sort of misconduct.
Are you involved or connected with one of the warring parties?

I predict the offenders will be outed. And they will regret their malfeasance.

some sort of boat on boat situation that left one or both parties displeased. Probably didn't rise to the level of taking vengeful and illegal action(s)

I've heard the Grand Ferret's side of the story. ... or at least the little that he was prepared to share.

I'm looking forward to hearing the other side. In particular, what is it that the OP's team did or said that merited the counter attack.

I would be shocked by some of the stuff the Ukrainians are doing if I dont know what the Russians did first.

Hitchhiker

Hoopy Frood
Saquo-Pilia Hensha
This is a video clearly showing someone fucking with my boat during an event. He is not one of my team mates. Does anyone know who he is?
Your boat?
Do you know the Weasel?
Is the Weasel on your team?
Do you approve of the Weasels first post, or is the Weasel guilty of Misconduct?
Which coast are you really on?
Do I have to buy more popcorn?

Ex Machina

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Your boat?
Do you know the Weasel?
Is the Weasel on your team?
Do you approve of the Weasels first post, or is the Weasel guilty of Misconduct?
Which coast are you really on?
Do I have to buy more popcorn?
Yeah hell the plot thickens , I thought hankers was the OP . This like listening to TFG going off on an explanatory tangent

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Hank as you may not be aware the harshest penalty that can be given in the sport of sailing has nothing to do with the RRS.
It is a global flaming on Sailing Anarchy.
To test this, kick a table over at check in or threaten to punch someone in the Royal Hong Kong YC.
I thought they dropped the "royal"?

Monkey

Super Anarchist
He has video of the individual boarding his boat, which is a crime. Not posting video of the individual boarding his boat, does not turn his attempts to identify the individual into any sort of misconduct.
I have no problem boarding someone else’s boat for vigilante justice IF, it’s a friend, it’s harmless, and it’s all in good fun. I’m guilty of said crime. A friend of mine had a questionable interpretation of his PHRF rating (he was cheating by stripping weight that should’ve been on board). Instead of whining, we’d fill his water tank full the night before every race. Then buy him drinks to distract him afterwards while we emptied it. We told him the whole story at the end of year banquet. The next year, he carried what he was rated for and we all laughed about it. Doing things that could cause damage or hurt people is vile though.

bgytr

Super Anarchist
tampered like as in

1. spiderwebbed the cockpit with the mainsheet?
2.left a marine head in the cockpit?
3. crazyglued the depth/speed display cover on?
4. tp'd the boat?

or something reals that could hurt someone or steal something?

cuz if it was 1-4 Id tell you to htfu
if it's one of the latter ones, then I hope you find they guy

PS if it were 1-4 It wasn't me I live on the east coast and I only do these heinous crimes to people I know ;-)
Disagree that even these "1-4" things are harmless. Never fuck with another man's boat. You come on my boat without my permission and start fucking with stuff, you'll get a heavy barient winch handle upside your head. I don't give a shit if you've been my best friend for my whole life.

Hitchhiker

Hoopy Frood
Saquo-Pilia Hensha
Disagree that even these "1-4" things are harmless. Never fuck with another man's boat. You come on my boat without my permission and start fucking with stuff, you'll get a heavy barient winch handle upside your head. I don't give a shit if you've been my best friend for my whole life.
Not exactly sailing a light boat, are you?

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
lighten up Francis.................now you'll know who took a dump in your cockpit.....

Howler

I believe you meant to write, "He claims he has video of the individual boarding his boat."

Latest posts