Polars

ftbinc

Chciago
We are new to the boat - have any polors been developed (besides the ones on the FT10Class website? Will anyone share theirs with us so we have some targets?

Thanks

Clewless

Super Anarchist
Here is one I put together in the "Expedition" format.....it's probably conservative (i.e. some drunk doing the driving :lol: )

YMMV

C

FT10.txt

Attachments

• FT10.txt
    716 bytes · Views: 95

ftbinc

Chciago
Here is one I put together in the "Expedition" format.....it's probably conservative (i.e. some drunk doing the driving :lol: )

YMMV

C

FT10.txt
Thanks - I took the format from FT website and pushed some of the number through a TWS/TWA converter to AWA and AWS and came up with the following. Not sure the AWA and AWS make sense and I have not had much time to ponder it. Any comments? do they look reasonable?

-P

FT10 Targets v1.0.pdf

Attachments

• FT10 Targets v1.0.pdf
    29.2 KB · Views: 74

Clewless

Super Anarchist

YMMV

C

FT10.txt
Thanks - I took the format from FT website and pushed some of the number through a TWS/TWA converter to AWA and AWS and came up with the following. Not sure the AWA and AWS make sense and I have not had much time to ponder it. Any comments? do they look reasonable?

-P
In the file I attached. The 2nd set of TWAs are target upwinds. 2nd to last set are target downwind angles. Hope that helps....