Potential SCOW

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
She keeps chugging like that she won't be all that in a few years..... Unless she does a lot of athletic stuff to burn off the beer belly......

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
I missed the bowline part too Snaggs but that got me to thinking about the school teacher who had the apartment at the deep end of our apartment pool who I seemed to have attracted the attention of with my teenage swim workouts. My Dad had noticed her eyeing me and he assured me that she would be more than happy to relieve me of my virginity. I was appalled at his statement and he added, 'That young woman can do more tricks with six inches of dick that a monkey could do with a mile of rope...'

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
I missed the bowline part too Snaggs but that got me to thinking about the school teacher who had the apartment at the deep end of our apartment pool who I seemed to have attracted the attention of with my teenage swim workouts. My Dad had noticed her eyeing me and he assured me that she would be more than happy to relieve me of my virginity. I was appalled at his statement and he added, 'That young woman can do more tricks with six inches of dick that a monkey could do with a mile of rope...'
As a younger teenager, I recall my grandfather calling a woman a "spanner".

The good old days....

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Licke a wrenche/wenche?
A beer chugging wench? Like this?

I don't need no stinkin' bowline.

Interesting.jpg

Latest posts