Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Is the Pitbull wreaking any havoc? :)  

5E48897E-67B3-454F-BE6F-031088DE3F87.jpeg

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
America’s Cup defenders Team New Zealand have the honour of starting the first official practice in the new AC75 boats on Tuesday.

Regatta director Iain Murray has called the session on for Tuesday afternoon with Team New Zealand up first up at 3.10pm, having the starting zone for three practice starts until 3.40pm.

Teams are officially allowed to engage opposition for the first time with the Course E zone, situated between Maraetai Beach and Waiheke Island, chosen for the historic moment.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/americas-cup/123631390/americas-cup-team-new-zealand-kick-off-first-official-practice

atwinda

Anarchist
From the webcam, looks like UK, NYYC, ETNZ are headed out to play.. sometimes that camera is zoomed out, but I'm 100% where LR's base is...

I wish I had abandoned ship to NZ and could watch the show first hand...

mikenz2

Auckland
From the webcam, looks like UK, NYYC, ETNZ are headed out to play.. sometimes that camera is zoomed out, but I'm 100% where LR's base is...

I wish I had abandoned ship to NZ and could watch the show first hand...
LR are also in the water (their base isn't visible on any public webcams).

barfy

Super Anarchist
^ obviously differs from reality..marine forecast is 20kt. 

That being said, there is a wind plume from mission Bay area that if lined up right could be making it pretty fresh at bean rock.

Need someone with that fancy app and it's 6 real time stations.

uflux

Super Anarchist

That being said, there is a wind plume from mission Bay area that if lined up right could be making it pretty fresh at bean rock.

Just go stand outside  :rolleyes:

It's windy... it's gusty

Nodrog

Auckland

image.png

Woolfy

Anarchist
Waiheke Island
Sorry peeps they were too far away to get any shots worth posting. But a bloody awesome sight, all four of them in view at the same time without needing to turn my head. ETNZ were hooning it absolutely smoked past LR, long way off so hard to me sure LR were trying...