Pressure-Drop

cheapshacht

Super Anarchist
Alexandria, VA
Looks like a lot of Anarchists have moved to Pressure-Drop. What gives? It doesn't seem like the site offers more than what we get here on SA.

cheap

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluto

Anarchist
Canada
Looks like a lot of Anarchists have moved to Pressure-Drop (http://pressure-drop.us). What gives? It doesn't seem like the site offers more than what we get here on SA.

cheap

Offering more than we get here,like what.I think most come here for the forums,pressure drop has just over 100 members and the last time I checked there were 20 users online,2 members and 18 guests.

Zipped

Super Anarchist
Detroit
A.G. said:
Have to see how it develops. It had the feel of the early days around here but is definitely experiencing some growing pains. I wish them luck.

I did notice it scooped a few stories about 24 hours before they made the front page here.
what front page?

Most of the time the front page doesn't get updated when a story breaks, it usually gets updated at night.

Lazy Guy

Super Anarchist
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Proceed...' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Pressure Drop will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Pressure Drop, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Pressure Drop reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Oxygen Mask

Super Anarchist
Oregon USA
A.G. said:
I did notice it scooped a few stories about 24 hours before they made the front page here.
News is generally posted in the forums here minutes after occurring, if you're really on top of everything, you never go to the front page. Haven't been there in years (and I'm not even on top of anything.)

Besides, front page stories mostly only are just the ED or Clean's views, not real news.

you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.The owners of Pressure Drop reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
Uh oh.

FIELD TRIP?!!!

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
A.G. said:
News is generally posted in the forums here minutes after occurring, if you're really on top of everything, you never go to the front page. Haven't been there in years (and I'm not even on top of anything.)

Besides, front page stories mostly only are just the ED or Clean's views, not real news.

you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.The owners of Pressure Drop reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
Uh oh.

FIELD TRIP?!!!
Good idea, Tusday usetro be feild tripday. Shell we?

hobot

Super Anarchist
I signed up and made about 5 posts before it became very apparent that the site wasn't going anywhere fast. Without anything worthy of reading the pogen, photoboy, solo, AG circlejerk became too much for me to handle.

What a dickhead, you have NO IDEA of what Sailing Anarchy was like before it was neutered.

Why not give someone credit for offering an alternitive to this place?

I signed up and made about 5 posts before it became very apparent that the site wasn't going anywhere fast. Without anything worthy of reading the pogen, photoboy, solo, AG circlejerk became too much for me to handle.

What a dickhead, you have NO IDEA of what Sailing Anarchy was like before it was neutered.

Make that a pogen, photoboy, solo, AG, AND hobot circlejerk.

I know that this place was different a while ago and that the current iteration of Pressure Drop has some similarities to that. Even when taking that account I would rather spend my time here for a number of reasons.

pogen

Super Anarchist
SF Bay
Circle jerk? We can only hope this story reaches around to achieve a happy ending.

($60 tip not included.) :p

hobot

Super Anarchist

Make that a pogen, photoboy, solo, AG, AND hobot circlejerk.

I know that this place was different a while ago and that the current iteration of Pressure Drop has some similarities to that. Even when taking that account I would rather spend my time here for a number of reasons.

Great! glad you like it here....just be sure to keep the water wings on and stay at the shallow end of the pool.

pogen

Super Anarchist
SF Bay
Famous and good looking!

pressuredrop-latitude38-2010-04.jpg

PS I think at one point the ED was telling someone they better dare not pimp some other site on HIS site etc etc etc, so let me assure all readers that they should not go there, it is a complete wank-fest and waste of time, and so forth.

footlong

Super Anarchist
Lawnguyland
A.G. said:

Uh oh.

FIELD TRIP?!!!
It's almost Tuesday.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
A.G. said:
A.G. said:

Uh oh.

FIELD TRIP?!!!
That could be a lot of funny.

Will you be attending as Snaggy?
Given how much credit you give me for the alleged pussification of SA, Pressure Drop's fate is pretty much sealed with my recent registration.

Any minute now I'm going to go start a couple of threads on crimping coax cable for VHF installations and revive my LPG installation topic.