Pro Skiers Use Sailboat To Explore Greenland - and why not?

Talchotali

Capt. Marvel's Wise Friend
Vancouverium BC
Linked website for the film:

Looks interesting.

Female Pro Skiers Use Sailboat To Explore Greenland (Watch Trailer)​

Untitled-design-2022-11-29T111943.547.jpg

By Matt Lorelli, November 29, 2022 11:22 am ET
Courtesy of unoffiicalnetworks.com

Capture-76.jpg

I’ll be honest- I get a lot of emails every day from folks looking for my help in promoting their films.
I want to help everybody I can, but sometimes there are simply too many fantastic skiing and snowboarding projects out there for one ski blogger to talk about.
I have other responsibilities in this job, believe it or not.
Every once in a while, though, a film or trailer stops me dead in my tracks and I immediately know that I have to share it here on Unofficial Networks.
‘Going Greenland’ is the most recent film to have that effect on me.
‘Going Greenland’ follows athletes Rachael Burks and Jessica Baker as they explore backcountry ski lines across Greenland using a sailboat powered by renewable energy sources.
The full film premiers January 5, 2023 in Jackson, WY at the Center For the Arts, but you can watch the fantastic trailer today.
Check it out
You can’t tell me that you don’t want to watch the full film after seeing the trailer.
I know that most of Greenland is covered by ice and snow, but I had no idea that there are legitimate couloirs and backcountry terrain that can be accessed with a sailboat and some touring skis.

Last edited:

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
I had a co-worker spend 3 weeks or so sailing in Greenland with French Offshore legend Isabel Autisier on a good sized expedition yacht ferrying around a film crew for a mountain climbing documentary. The pictures he bought back were just stunning.

Don’t think this was the movie they made, but it may well be.

Awesome, thanks for that! More proof that the French are the craziest Motherf#({@$s on the planet!!