Putin is losing his war badly, so bad he threatened nukes. What should the response be if he does?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Can't agree with that. They have tampered with the NPT which will weaken the treaty for all signatories and potential signatories. What kind of politics does a person need to see a violation of the biggest treaty in world history as inconsequential?
Are they violating it? I see opinions both ways on that. Certainly nothing from the UN or treaty signatories that states the UK is in violation. I also never stated "inconsequential" - but you do you.

One thing that is very clear is that the UK hasn't invaded a neighbor, killed tens of thousands, illegally annexed land, and is now threatening to defend it with nuclear weapons.

I know which one I think is more dangerous to global peace, but for some reason, peaceniks always think Russia can do no wrong.

charisma94

Fucking Legend
Palma de Mallorca

‘F**k off’: Ukraine responds to Elon Musk over ‘solution’ to Russian war, Twitter poll​

Elon Musk’s proposal to end the Russian-Ukraine war has been slammed as “a betrayal of Ukrainian courage and sacrifice.”

Ukranian diplomat and lawyer Andrij Melnyk was more blunt, writing: “F**k off is my very diplomatic reply to you [Elon Musk].”

sparau

Super Anarchist
Sunshine Coast Aus
Are they violating it? I see opinions both ways on that. Certainly nothing from the UN or treaty signatories that states the UK is in violation. I also never stated "inconsequential" - but you do you.

One thing that is very clear is that the UK hasn't invaded a neighbor, killed tens of thousands, illegally annexed land, and is now threatening to defend it with nuclear weapons.

I know which one I think is more dangerous to global peace, but for some reason, peaceniks always think Russia can do no wrong.
I catch and relocate flies and cockroaches so I'm probably in the peaceniks camp but for me a stupid war of aggression is completely fucked whomever does it.
No-one suggested the UK were more dangerous to world peace, ShaggyBaxter suggested that MikeW implied it somehow by criticising them? Strawman?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I catch and relocate flies and cockroaches so I'm probably in the peaceniks camp but for me a stupid war of aggression is completely fucked whomever does it.
No-one suggested the UK were more dangerous to world peace, ShaggyBaxter suggested that MikeW implied it somehow by criticising them? Strawman?
Mikey has. In Mikey's mind Russia hasn't broken any treaties or done anything wrong.

sparau

Super Anarchist
Sunshine Coast Aus

‘F**k off’: Ukraine responds to Elon Musk over ‘solution’ to Russian war, Twitter poll​

Elon Musk’s proposal to end the Russian-Ukraine war has been slammed as “a betrayal of Ukrainian courage and sacrifice.”

Ukranian diplomat and lawyer Andrij Melnyk was more blunt, writing: “F**k off is my very diplomatic reply to you [Elon Musk].”

Since a real result of that would be 90% + saying no to Russia he does have a point, especially if you include the 1,000's that have fled. If you could get Russia to agree to withdraw?

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Little Rocket Man has entered the fray, if a nuke is used Putin or whomever makes it go bang will not be foolish enough to directly point back to whomever… double success as Joe Biden stammers “ we are steadily holding to our position of the day…. it will change tomorrow to keep whomever off balance.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Not really.

For example, when Russia grabbed Crimea, WE did not move against Russia then because some of the other big NATO members did not want to jeapordize their energy supplies.
You're usually sometimes brighter than this. I said IF NATO moved against russia now, we would also move with it.

And as an aside, how is it working out for those same big NATO members now? We are precisely in this Pickle with the UKR because we tepidly responded to Putin's aggression back then. Chickens and roost come to mind........ Just saying.

Little Rocket Man has entered the fray, if a nuke is used Putin or whomever makes it go bang will not be foolish enough to directly point back to whomever… double success as Joe Biden stammers “ we are steadily holding to our position of the day…. it will change tomorrow to keep whomever off balance.
The little rocket man is just like Trump, just an attention whore, numbers one and two.

1664851696828.png

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
Came from a Rus mill blogger, seen it at RYBAR first. And lazy journalists are looking there for quick news. In that post is was a maybe, not a fact. And it looks like it is not anything special.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Came from a Rus mill blogger, seen it at RYBAR first. And lazy journalists are looking there for quick news. In that post is was a maybe, not a fact. And it looks like it is not anything special.

It's a train carrying military vehicles. Nice, shiny new ones, so the Ukrainians will have better equipment as soon as the Russians run away from it.
The "nuclear" bullshit was just supporting Putin's nonsense.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth

Does Putin have the cash to finance Musk’s purchase of Twitter? We may soon find out.

Latest posts