Putin is losing his war badly, so bad he threatened nukes. What should the response be if he does?

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Not a chance in the world…. Putin will hang on to whatever bitter end awaits him.

”Don’t” is pretty nuanced.
Even so, with a Russian election only 6 months away, regardless of the outcome, to lose an opportunity to see what the real Russian people think, it would be unconscionable to not delay any nuclear strike.

With the help of everyone involved, the war can be kept slow and bogged down until March.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Even so, with a Russian election only 6 months away, regardless of the outcome, to lose an opportunity to see what the real Russian people think, it would be unconscionable to not delay any nuclear strike.

With the help of everyone involved, the war can be kept slow and bogged down until March.
Russian election
Bwhahahahahahaaaa

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania

Do you honestly think Russian elections are fair and reflect the will of the people? Do you think Putin cares?

Danger time comes when Putin annexes bits of Ukraine via fake referendums and Ukraine pushes on to get its country back.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Russian election
Bwhahahahahahaaaa

Do you honestly think Russian elections are fair and reflect the will of the people? Do you think Putin cares?

Danger time comes when Putin annexes bits of Ukraine via fake referendums and Ukraine pushes on to get its country back.
No I don't, but however much Putin murders his opponents and tries to supress voting, people monitor these elections.
We will know how the Russian People view this war.

Or would you rather rush in with retaliatory nuclear strikes after we push Putin into a nuclear first strike?

After all, we can wait and catch up quickly. A nuclear war is over in 15 minutes.

I was discussing the possibility of world war with my son yesterday, Liam's left leg is 50% steel rods.
I said "at least you wouldn't get conscripted"
He said "my usual joke about that is it will make it easier to identify my body"
I cried.
He gave me a hug and said he was sorry.

Mothers all over Russia and Ukraine are weeping for their dead children.

Last edited:

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
I'm guessing a small team of Ghurkas, or a few Mossad agents could do wonders for the peace and stability of the world..... If they wanted to....

Ishmael

Fuctifino

Because then Putin can declare that Ukraine is invading Russian territory and nuke St. Petersburg.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
You can do that now, why wait and give Putin the chance to go nuclear?
I can't do anything.
But if there is one way to bolster support for a failing war, it's to assassinate a failing leader.
Unless that's what the Russian people want and the only way we uncover that is to let the election take place. As i said, people like Amnesty Int and the UN have ways to assess the real result of dubious elections.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
I can't do anything.
But if there is one way to bolster support for a failing war, it's to assassinate a failing leader.
Unless that's what the Russian people want and the only way we uncover that is to let the election take place. As i said, people like Amnesty Int and the UN have ways to assess the real result of dubious elections.

Yeah, Amnesty was so spot on with Ukraine...

Latest posts