QE DTS

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Ed, you never did answer the question about which Brit pissed in your cornflakes.

You have such an extraordinary hardon for them and their history that there must be a specific incident that initiated it.

It was WW2. The Poles had been pissed on and exploited by their colonial masters for centuries. When it was happening all over again just prior to and during WW2, The UK was the place that gave the Polish Resistance sanctuary and weapons.

Ed has never forgiven them for that act.

FKT

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Ed, you never did answer the question about which Brit pissed in your cornflakes.

You have such an extraordinary hardon for them and their history that there must be a specific incident that initiated it.
I hase to be a women...... a britte women to be specifice.......

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Well, I forgot the time honored tradition of when a thread goes off the rails, hang a hard 90° turn by asking for a food recipe.
Hearre you go;
Alfredo Sauce​

Ingredients

1/4 cup butter

1 cup heavy cream

1 clove garlic, crushed

1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley

Directions

Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly, heating through. Stir in parsley and serve.

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
wah wah , world bad, I'm sad... please all, just stop it...

and now back to our regularly scheduled program

avQ2DGZ_460swp.webp

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Next time you are in the US Ed, maybe take a drive though some trailer parks and give us your thoughts on US dentistry.
Well yeah but them folks was born with reasonably good teeth and they just don' like dentists or can't afford 'em. Beein' that Brits live on a little island and don't like no foreigners unless they can take 'em over and exploit 'em, so they got's centuries of bad teeth genes in 'em and ain't no dentist gonna fix that there problem.

SPORTSCAR

Super Anarchist
Those dogs will probably live out a more luxurious life than many in the commonwealth.
Apparently they are going to be taken care of by Prince Andrew and his Live-In ex wife, The ToeSucker. Andrew was seen to be the best choice given his considerable experience with grooming.
The pooches are currently being fitted with blindfolds and earplugs.

Last edited:

Laker

Super Anarchist
PNW
Sorry but your defense is weak. Read a little history and it becomes clear that almost every trouble spot in today's world can be traced back to the ravages of the execrable British empire. There is no defending that or anything comparable to what they did. Please tell me how the US can even come close to the damage that the British empire did to the world. China, India, Africa? The vile Brits certainly did those countries a lot of favors. How many hundreds of millions of people died as a result of the ravages of the greedy empire? In a little less than 250 years the US has done more good for the world and killed far, far, far less people than a bunch of pasty skinned people with bad teeth did over the centuries.

The few remaining constitutional monarchies in the world are small and insignificant in the grand scheme of things. The idea that a family is entitled to rule and have special privileges and great wealth just because of their gene pool is ludicrous and anachronistic.

Humans are fundamentally flawed and no system of government is going to be perfect. But entrusting a country to elected leaders, who in theory are elected to their position because they have displayed proven qualities that make them suitable for the job, is to me a far superior and egalitarian way to govern than relying on some addled halfwit that was descended from a long line of inbred freaks.
Quite the opposite. I think most of the issues we are dealing with in the world were brought about by the introduction of sugar to our diet and the need to introduce large scale slavery to produce it.

Latest posts