Race Day 1

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Sorry, guys - you know we're gonna have some issues at every regatta until we get dialled in. It's a good thing it happened today, as there ain't much breeze. I just got a report from the Farr 36, from SA'er doghouse - they took second behihnd decision (and they were relatively close - relatively), but the wind is dying offshore now. They had an unexpected NNE breeze of 8 or so that held for the first race, but now it's going away. I don't think seabreeze is going to beat it, but we'll see.

We're going over to the inshore course now to see if they're going to get a little racing in. They have been sittting around there, floating, for over 2 hours now.

Mer, HURRY UP - we've got to go get some gas babe!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
The North coure was fun to watch - a bunch of PHRF classes, including a non-spin class - there are two C & C's that we saw - the white one with the big SLAM sticker on her was kicking some ass, the red one not so much...

Rhumb Punch looked to be holding pretty tight with the J/92's, but the 92S was further back than all of 'em...operator error, I hope. Luiz, what's the link to the scrolling screen?

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Got to give some love to Rick Hall, the local SeaRay/Boston Whaler dealer. He took us out to the ocean course in a new Whaler 27 with twin Mercs - they're weird for 4 strokes - in-line sixes with superchargers...very sweet motors, we were cruising at 55 knots no problem. We've just switched over to a SeaPro 21 to watch the inshore boats, which sound like they're getting ready for a start. Luiz, pics, bitch!

L Z

Reporters
Here we go...

_MG_3510.JPG

_MG_3512.JPG

jibeset

Super Anarchist
Got to give some love to Rick Hall, the local SeaRay/Boston Whaler dealer. He took us out to the ocean course in a new Whaler 27 with twin Mercs - they're weird for 4 strokes - in-line sixes with superchargers...very sweet motors, we were cruising at 55 knots no problem. We've just switched over to a SeaPro 21 to watch the inshore boats, which sound like they're getting ready for a start. Luiz, pics, bitch!

Hey Clean don't you have a picture phone..... Post pics.....

WJenness

All the pics return this message:

> Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

-w

Zaney

Bama
All the pics return this message:
> Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

-w

I get the same message.

pyro

Not that you don't have your hands full, but I will lobby for some updates on the J-24 class (18 boats?). First CRW I have missed in 5 years - have some friends in that class. Thanks for the efforts!

L Z

Reporters
OK... I think I have figured out... And just talked to the Ed.

This is a new forum and there were some permissions set for us to test the forum before going live. I think there are some setting in this forum that needs to be adjusted.

Ed is calling Dawg and will work on it. I'll keep posting since I can see them. And you guys should be able to get them shortly.

LZ