Race Day 1

L Z

Reporters
OK... update on the J24, Melges, etc... Inshore Course... Breeze has finally arrived and they started their first race on that course.

No further updates at this time. I'm just looking out the window and can see them racing.

Clean I think is at that course so maybe he'll post some news on them shortly.

LZ

Dawg

I just changed a setting but before that I logged on as my regular member account (no special privilages) and was able to see all the photos.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Here's one of the little schooners out to watch the racers:

2quk6qd.jpg

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Pete, bosun on the sail trainer Westward serves the rigging with a mallet - C'mon, real marlinespike shit gets y'all going, doesn't it...

2q0r9yw.jpg

MR.CLEAN

Not here
I can't even believe how much fuel this dickhead is taking on...by the way, pete the bosun is single, girls. Get on it!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Alright y'all - race 1 in the Melges was a fun one - Reggie Fairchild and Ned Goss (OSA) went from 2nd to 6th to 2nd again. Bill Blank takes first. Shifty as hell though - Ned said "the last boat to round the leeward mark crossed half the fleet on the next beat."

Simon Strauss, with Jeff Madrugali on tactics - 9th....

We're here for the entire next race, and we'll have the good stuff. Much comfier in here than outside, short courses and lots of boats. Outside it was justt too spread out...

MR.CLEAN

Not here
The 24s and J/80s and the REALLY slow PHRF boats are still finsihing, and the RC looks like they're getting ready to go into sequencce for the Melgi - we're on it.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Okay kiddies, 4 minutes to Melges start...Bill Carleton and his boys promised us they'd try for a port-tack pin end start...

MR.CLEAN

Not here
does it matter? said:
Hey CLEAN, can I get an update for USA500, Hollerbach's FU...thanks.
I'll keep an eye out. Nate never showed, and Bear was about 400 lbs. light as of last night, when he was looking for a giant gorilla.