Rahm's new Police Chief on gun rights

Too much ammo already, got to focus on the criminals and togher prison setences......
Tougher prison sentences?

Is there no end to the services from the government you grasshoppers demand be paid for by the rest of us?

Piece of cake---- chop welfare in half, tax the shit out the poor people who are having kids they can't afford, shit-can all illegals who are currently incarcerated here, sell of all Govvy and Section 8 housing, cut all public sector employees salaries by 25%, get rid of all union prison guards and replace them with $38k @ year high school dip shits and then take that all that extra money and give it to Joe Arpaio. Done.

Really, some of you here display less intelligence than the third runner-up in the 2010 Alligator Fucking Nationals. Stumbling.....

Death Roll

Super Anarchist
Too much ammo already, got to focus on the criminals and togher prison setences......

Is there no end to the services from the government you grasshoppers demand be paid for by the rest of us?

Piece of cake---- chop welfare in half, tax the shit out the poor people who are having kids they can't afford, shit-can all illegals who are currently incarcerated here, sell of all Govvy and Section 8 housing, cut all public sector employees salaries by 25%, get rid of all union prison guards and replace them with $38k @ year high school dip shits and then take that all that extra money and give it to Joe Arpaio. Done.

Really, some of you here display less intelligence than the third runner-up in the 2010 Alligator Fucking Nationals. Stumbling.....
You're just mad you didn't advance out of the regional qualifier.

Sure, you got some points for originality for being on the receiving end, but even going as non-traditional as that wasn't enough to vault you onto the podium.

Talk to BG. I'm sure he can give you some pointers for next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bull Gator

Banned

why do you call for redistribution of wealth

troubling :(

PuffyJman

Super Anarchist
panhandle fla

You're just mad you didn't advance out of the regional qualifier.

Sure, you got some points for originality for being on the receiving end, but even going as non-traditional as that wasn't enough to vault you onto the podium.

Talk to BG. I'm sure he can give you some pointers for next year.
:lol:

You, sir, Owe me a new keyboard, and I spit beer over my screen.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
That's the conclusion you draw? Man and 4 year old son go fishing, drunken neighbor negligently discharging firearm hits son, and your sarcastic conclusion is that fishing and guns are a swell combination? I would conclude that the drunk with the gun was a problem, not the fishing people.

Speaking of fishing people who are not a problem with guns, any headlines out of Venice, FL on Saturday? Bull Gator will be shocked if hundreds of people carrying openly in public did not somehow result in violence, which we all know is caused by guns. :rolleyes:

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
Man and boy minding their own business while fishing = Swell Combination. Asswipe and alcohol, not at all so, with his decision to fire a gun (1) while under the influence, (2) in the direction of others, (3) without an appropriate backstop, (4) without regard to what lies near or beyond his "target" (a term I use in the loosest sense here).

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Turnout was apparently lighter than anticipated. Not that many armed troublemakers to be found. :p

armedfishers.jpg

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I don't know what the law is in West Virginia, but I would be in huge trouble if I did what this guy did...

Menuard Frazier admits he doesn't come across as physically intimidating.
He’s 72 years old and stands at 5’5”, but his daughter-in-law Rose Frazier says that appearance is deceptive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Click Here

“I don't think they thought he was as tough as he was," she said.

Frazier says three men came to his home around noon Friday and asked to use his phone.

"About middle ways to the kitchen, they jumped and grabbed me," he said.

Frazier says the younger, stronger men pinned him on the floor of his home on Mill Creek Road in Fort Gay.

He says the multiple scratches and bruises on his head, arms, and legs are proof the intruders were definitely provoking him.

"They had a pillow and a sheet over my head,” he said. “They said ‘If you look at us, we'll kill you.’"

"I think they're cowards,” Rose said. “To break into an old man's house and strong-arm him to the floor and bound him the way they did and beat him like that, they're cowards."

Frazier says the attackers tied his legs up with plastic tubing. They took cash and other items before leaving Frazier's house and going next door to his son's, where no one was home.

Frazier says he then crawled into his kitchen, got a knife, and cut himself free.

"That's when I grabbed my pistol, a 9-millimeter" he said.

Frazier says the three men walked back by his house with guns they'd stolen from his son's house, saw that he'd freed himself, and started firing, leaving a total of 9 bullet holes on Frazier's walls.

"When they started shooting into my house, that's when I started firing back," he said.

Frazier says when he started shooting, the men ran back to their truck and took off.
OK so far, but then...

He then got another gun and made sure they got the point.
"I ran out on the porch with an 11-hundred automatic and emptied it as they drove across the creek down here," he said. "I did my best to kill everyone of them."

He says he hit the truck at least once on the rear-side window.
Getting another gun was prudent. They might have returned. Firing it at the truck as it fled would be a crime here, I'm pretty sure. If he actually did manage to kill any of them, he would have to explain why he needed to do that in order to protect his own life. He didn't.

I can certainly sympathize with the urge to kill them after what they did, and would not expect someone to be at his most rational when he is shooting at people who just beat and shot at him, but you just can't go get another gun and start blazing away at people who are running.

Saorsa

Super Anarchist
I don't know what the law is in West Virginia, but I would be in huge trouble if I did what this guy did...

He’s 72 years old and stands at 5’5”, but his daughter-in-law Rose Frazier says that appearance is deceptive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Click Here

“I don't think they thought he was as tough as he was," she said.

Frazier says three men came to his home around noon Friday and asked to use his phone.

Frazier says the younger, stronger men pinned him on the floor of his home on Mill Creek Road in Fort Gay.

He says the multiple scratches and bruises on his head, arms, and legs are proof the intruders were definitely provoking him.

"They had a pillow and a sheet over my head,” he said. “They said ‘If you look at us, we'll kill you.’"

"I think they're cowards,” Rose said. “To break into an old man's house and strong-arm him to the floor and bound him the way they did and beat him like that, they're cowards."

Frazier says the attackers tied his legs up with plastic tubing. They took cash and other items before leaving Frazier's house and going next door to his son's, where no one was home.

Frazier says he then crawled into his kitchen, got a knife, and cut himself free.

Frazier says the three men walked back by his house with guns they'd stolen from his son's house, saw that he'd freed himself, and started firing, leaving a total of 9 bullet holes on Frazier's walls.

"When they started shooting into my house, that's when I started firing back," he said.

Frazier says when he started shooting, the men ran back to their truck and took off.
OK so far, but then...

"I ran out on the porch with an 11-hundred automatic and emptied it as they drove across the creek down here," he said. "I did my best to kill everyone of them."

Getting another gun was prudent. They might have returned. Firing it at the truck as it fled would be a crime here, I'm pretty sure. If he actually did manage to kill any of them, he would have to explain why he needed to do that in order to protect his own life. He didn't.

I can certainly sympathize with the urge to kill them after what they did, and would not expect someone to be at his most rational when he is shooting at people who just beat and shot at him, but you just can't go get another gun and start blazing away at people who are running.
Don't the good guys get to plead temporary insanity too?

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL

He's 72 years old and stands at 5'5", but his daughter-in-law Rose Frazier says that appearance is deceptive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Click Here

"I don't think they thought he was as tough as he was," she said.

"They had a pillow and a sheet over my head," he said. "They said 'If you look at us, we'll kill you.'"

"I think they're cowards," Rose said. "To break into an old man's house and strong-arm him to the floor and bound him the way they did and beat him like that, they're cowards."

OK so far, but then...

Don't the good guys get to plead temporary insanity too?
Yes, when they have been charged with a very serious crime. Better to avoid that charge. ;)

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Fact is, gun laws that are fine and dandy for country folk and affluent neighborhoods are not real popular in the ghetto.

Some folks just can't figure out why they are not allowed to tailor those laws for their specific situation.
They are not allowed to ban handguns in the home because the second amendment was rescued from legal oblivion by gun nuts. That doesn't seem so terrible to me, but I'm a gun nut. Maybe you can explain why it's terrible.

What other things are they not being allowed to do? It seems to me that gun laws vary widely by location, yet some ghetto hands are being tied? How and by whom?
Did those questions seem like demands? Poor baby.

What other things are they not being allowed to do?
I suspect they do not feel the need for another reason to feel the way they do.
Just so there are no more misunderstandings, by "another reason" do you mean to say that the reason under discussion is that they are not allowed to ban handguns in the home because the second amendment was rescued from legal oblivion by gun nuts?
The silence.

Mark K

Super Anarchist
The silence.
You continually confuse comments with advocacy. You expect people living in Chicago to have the same opinions as you do, and now are saying I am avoiding the subject because I am uninterested in defending their opinions.

BTW, I doubt anybody in Chicago is interested in explaining their opinion about how they want their local gun laws to be to some guy in the sticks of Florida either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Mark K: Fact is, gun laws that are fine and dandy for country folk and affluent neighborhoods are not real popular in the ghetto.

Some folks just can't figure out why they are not allowed to tailor those laws for their specific situation.

They are not allowed to ban handguns in the home because the second amendment was rescued from legal oblivion by gun nuts. That doesn't seem so terrible to me, but I'm a gun nut. Maybe you can explain why it's terrible.

What other things are they not being allowed to do? It seems to me that gun laws vary widely by location, yet some ghetto hands are being tied? How and by whom?
Did those questions seem like demands? Poor baby.

What other things are they not being allowed to do?
I suspect they do not feel the need for another reason to feel the way they do.
Just so there are no more misunderstandings, by "another reason" do you mean to say that the reason under discussion is that they are not allowed to ban handguns in the home because the second amendment was rescued from legal oblivion by gun nuts?

You continually confuse comments with advocacy. You expect people living in Chicago to have the same opinions as you do, and now are saying I am avoiding the subject because I am uninterested in defending their opinions.

BTW, I doubt anybody in Chicago is interested in explaining their opinion about how they want their local gun laws to be to some guy in the sticks of Florida either.
No, I explained the one restriction on "tailoring laws to a specific situation" and expressed my opinion that having to live within the confines of the 2nd amendment is not so bad. If you agree, why not just say so?

By the way, your response does not answer my question, so I'm still not sure you realize we are talking about the second amendment here. You seem to have lost track of the conversation along the way. Can you please just answer yes or no:

Mark K

Super Anarchist
No, I explained the one restriction on "tailoring laws to a specific situation" and expressed my opinion that having to live within the confines of the 2nd amendment is not so bad. If you agree, why not just say so?

By the way, your response does not answer my question, so I'm still not sure you realize we are talking about the second amendment here. You seem to have lost track of the conversation along the way. Can you please just answer yes or no:

You still don't get it. I am not saying it is bad or good, and they do not need two reasons to feel the way they do.

Having a conversation with you about guns is like trying to have a conversation with the TR guy in "Arsenic and Old Lace"