Rahm's new Police Chief on gun rights

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Look at the tape again then. They had a conversation about his employment before he got out of the car. While you are at it, note the the point in the tape where you are saying a death threat was made for me. Just so we can be on the same page on that topic as well.
Yeah, right. The last time I asked you to review a tape and tell me exactly where you thought you saw something, you linked to an article written before the tapes were made and said "most of it was in there." In fact nothing from the future is ever in that or any other article.

Do your homework and note the point in the tape you are talking about, and maybe I'll go do the bit you have assigned me.

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Look at the tape again then. They had a conversation about his employment before he got out of the car. While you are at it, note the the point in the tape where you are saying a death threat was made for me. Just so we can be on the same page on that topic as well.
Yeah, right. The last time I asked you to review a tape and tell me exactly where you thought you saw something, you linked to an article written before the tapes were made and said "most of it was in there." In fact nothing from the future is ever in that or any other article.

Do your homework and note the point in the tape you are talking about, and maybe I'll go do the bit you have assigned me.

What does this subject have to do with Fast and Furious? Did this officer have something to do with that, and thereby, by some odd mechanism, your speculations about your predictions about his behavior have more weight? Or prove you actually had paid attention to the tape and not based your opinions entirely on what some gun-nut wrote in a blog about it?

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL

What does the subject of reviewing a tape to spot exactly when something happened have to do with the subject of reviewing a tape to spot exactly when something happened? If you can't figure that one out, why do I waste time with you?

Go figure out exactly when on the tape agents (plural) admitted they cooked up Fast and Furious as you said, and I'll go find exactly when on the tape the officer threatened to kill the citizen.

Mark K

Super Anarchist

I see the switch to Fast and Furious does indeed have nothing to do with proving whether or not you were mistaken about that officers actions now. It's just a deflection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark K

Super Anarchist
I asked you first, so who has been deflecting longer? Cut it out and I will, as I said. :p

Or we could talk about urban and rural gun laws. Did you know we have nutty gungrabbers in rural areas too?
No Tom, I am not going to go through hours of tape on a different subject because you refuse to review a few minutes of tape on this. If Jeff or somebody else is interested in an explanation for how the officer behaved in either tape, I'll explain it them.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I asked you first, so who has been deflecting longer? Cut it out and I will, as I said. :p

Or we could talk about urban and rural gun laws. Did you know we have nutty gungrabbers in rural areas too?
No Tom, I am not going to go through hours of tape on a different subject because you refuse to review a few minutes of tape on this. If Jeff or somebody else is interested in an explanation for how the officer behaved in either tape, I'll explain it them.
If I post an article that was written before the tape was made and claim that it has your answers, would that be good enough? Just trying to follow your example here.