Rand Paul really tries to raise money by posting "FIRE Dr.FAUCI" on his web site?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

"Dr." Paul should have his colon examined, because it sure looks like it's been reamed out by a mushroom, and is leaking a greasy gray soup.

AJ Oliver

Super Anarchist
Sandusky Sailing Club
Maybe Rand could ask his sycophants to stop threatening the Doc and his family. 

And I mean serious threats. 

Talk about deplorable. 

As I have written before, today's GOPPER Riech uses threats as a standard political tool. 

What scum.  

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

"Dr." Paul should have his colon examined, because it sure looks like it's been reamed out by a mushroom, and is leaking a greasy gray soup.
I liked the split screen on that exchange. Rand was livid as Fauci brought up the fundraising.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olsonist

Super Anarchist
New Oak City
I'd say Fauci flogged him pretty well.  I've seen Fauci's salary posted at least half a dozen times.  Who the hell is on Rand's staff?
Tom's boy Rand wasn't being stupid. He was lying to his elk. Look, elk need to be lied to. They need what JD Vance called Shitstain before he became a Shitstainian himself, "an easy escape from the pain." Tom's boy wasn't so much lying as he was giving his elk an easy way out.

Life's tough but it's easier if you're lied to.

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Then Sen. Marshal brings up Fauci's income and says that it's hidden from the public. Fauci tells Marshal that it's public record, and if he would look he could find it. Marshal claims he can't find it. After the exchange Fauci mutters "What a moron, Jesus Christ!" into a hot mike....

https://nypost.com/2022/01/11/dr-fauci-accuses-rand-paul-of-fueling-threats-against-him/
Some people are born moronic, some people have moronity thrust upon them, and some people choose to be moronic. 

Bus Driver

Cunning Linguist
It would be rather funny to see Dr. Fauci respond to an attack by Senator Paul by responding "Is this another example of you spreading misinformation?  You admitted on camera it is a 'great tactic'."

Pertinacious Tom

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda FL
Tom will be along shortly to say that his boy Rand is a libertarian and Tom would know.
Actually, the most libertarian thing about him is his opposition to the Reagan/Biden asset looting program that goes along with his precious drug war.

As you noted elsewhere, Garland won't undo your boy Sessions' looting policy change. Why would he disrupt his boss' legislative legacy?

So yeah, I agree with Rand and disagree with Biden and Garland and Sessions and your boy Trump on drug war looting.

Still waiting for someone to tell me why libertarians are wrong about that. I've been waiting since 2014 and none of the libertarian bashers will step up.