Random PicThread

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm

5C3067E9-5C68-4D11-8BBC-E88460C5A2D7.jpeg

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
I find this so fascinating. This is a simulation of the Titanic that you can walk around in. This is a video of someone doing a walk through the ship that was recreated in a graphics engine like Unreal.

Sad to think all of this is sitting on the bottom of the ocean.

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
I find this so fascinating. This is a simulation of the Titanic that you can walk around in. This is a video of someone doing a walk through the ship that was recreated in a graphics engine like Unreal.

Sad to think all of this is sitting on the bottom of the ocean.

Yes this does look like it has been done in Unreal. I have been working hard at using an architectural spinoff app from Unreal in my yacht design efforts and it is pretty amazing at how video gaming graphics such as Unreal has made inroads into real world design. I'll share some of my recent efforts here soon.

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
Yes this does look like it has been done in Unreal. I have been working hard at using an architectural spinoff app from Unreal in my yacht design efforts and it is pretty amazing at how video gaming graphics such as Unreal has made inroads into real world design. I'll share some of my recent efforts here soon.
Can you imagine doing the walk through with a VR headset. Wowsa.

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
Maui, here is an early effort in Twinmotion (which uses Unreals graphic magic) of a 43' cutter project that was what got me hooked on Twinmotion in my work.