Randum has left the building.

LB 15

Cunt
After many years of conspiracy theorys, climate change hysteria and childish memes,  my old sparing partner Randumb has claimed he has quit the forum.

After he got his panties in a real twist over in the Wild Oats XI thread, he has spat the dummy, thrown teddy out of the crib, taken his bat and ball, pissed in the sand box and stormed off. And I for one think this place will be the lesser for it. I will miss his trolling, his fabulous wit and his calm common sense. Hopefully he will be back soon.

giphy.gif

Fuck he loved this place...

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
I, myself, personally shall not miss him - way too much tinfoil.

He's been skirting the phantom zone for a while now.
He lives on a different ‘brane’ then the rest of us, but was harmless and entertaining.   

Dorado

Super Anarchist
Not to worry mate. Nature abhors a vacuum and probably has already bred a better idiot to take his place. I'm sure one will show up before too long.

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
After many years of conspiracy theorys, climate change hysteria and childish memes,  my old sparing partner Randumb has claimed he has quit the forum.

After he got his panties in a real twist over in the Wild Oats XI thread, he has spat the dummy, thrown teddy out of the crib, taken his bat and ball, pissed in the sand box and stormed off. And I for one think this place will be the lesser for it. I will miss his trolling, his fabulous wit and his calm common sense. Hopefully he will be back soon.

giphy.gif

Fuck he loved this place...
I blame the dog......

Latest posts