Randum has left the building.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
He lives on a different ‘brane’ then the rest of us, but was harmless and entertaining.   
Eeeek..please come back. 

I feel rather exposed :D

Random's OK. ....Random?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Sometimes LB, you can be a complete unadulterated cunt.. :rolleyes:  

Last edited by a moderator:

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I can tease him as well as the next, but I have a soft spot for Random. When my car got totaled ..with me in it..he was the only one here who's first response was .."Are You OK?"

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
OMG that thread is now on to it's 22nd page. I stopped following it after about the 6th page or something.

I mean, come on, how many times can you flog a dead horse?

22 PAGES!!!!

Gissie

Super Anarchist
Shootist Jeff said:
Yeah, being the only bat-shit crazy poster left from AUS does kind of put you in the spotlight.   :lol:
Not a problem you seppos will ever have as long as there are two of you. 

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
OMG that thread is now on to it's 22nd page. I stopped following it after about the 6th page or something.

I mean, come on, how many times can you flog a dead horse?

22 PAGES!!!!
Mmm...i see why that thread is now 22 pages and growing. MR just can't keep his mouth shut. No fear LB, Random will be back when Richo presents his evidence.  B)

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
You know how you build a mental image of someone you have never met? (complete drift for a moment; I've always wondered why the arseholes get dark hair in my mental images.) 

When I think of Random, the mental image summoned forth is;

download.jpg

I'm thinking it's my imagination twisting it into a cruel play on words, like Tiny for a big fella, or curly for the bald cunt.