Randum has left the building.

jocal505

moderate, informed, ex-gunowner
near Seattle, Wa
Where will we get nanothermite info?
random debunked Brady's Best, which was a long-term benefit. 

random, on 29 January 2015 - 04:16 AM, said  : #361 

Seems like you are posting a 'Tom fabrication' that you are unable to defend.

SO, we are comparing Gun Ownership Rates that cannot be verified (and can be ignored)

WITH columns that we have no definition for.

Most likely Murder includes strangulation, knife attacks and other non gun homicides?

So after posting this here and probably elsewhere, untold million times, you are unable to verify the information?  Tom this is disgraceful.
Tom will miss random in other ways too, as a race-baiter foil, for international race-baiting.

RACEBAITER OF THE YEAR, 2015  [SIZE=9.45pt]@random[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
You know how you build a mental image of someone you have never met? (complete drift for a moment; I've always wondered why the arseholes get dark hair in my mental images.) 

When I think of Random, the mental image summoned forth is;

View attachment 295365

I'm thinking it's my imagination twisting it into a cruel play on words, like Tiny for a big fella, or curly for the bald cunt.
i-hate-everything-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images.jpg

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
You know how you build a mental image of someone you have never met? (complete drift for a moment; I've always wondered why the arseholes get dark hair in my mental images.) 

When I think of Random, the mental image summoned forth is;

View attachment 295365

I'm thinking it's my imagination twisting it into a cruel play on words, like Tiny for a big fella, or curly for the bald cunt.
latest

LB 15

Cunt
He has deleted all his posts! I went looking for one of his stupid gifs and they are all gone. Or does that happen automatically when you close your account?

Seems that the Eagles were wrong and he has checked out and left the hotel.

Come back mate I am sorry for being such a cunt. And a shill. And a centrist. And a denier. And liberal voter. And most of all for not being a Wild Oats XI hater...

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Perhaps Porter can chime in, i don't know if it's possible to erase everything, I mean random had a lot - IIRC No.2/JT et al deleted a bunch of posts years ago although that is 2nd hand. I know if you are flicked it goes away, to do it voluntarily? I keep saying I am going to quit FB (I never post but follow friends and the Bob Perry fan club site) and keep hearing it's almost impossible to actual get rid of anything.

BJ says he has been to random's house and is a decent guy, I have met some posters who were royal aholes and one on one were fine. It's also why I leave the mask line in my sig. 

RIP random.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishmael

Fuctifino
When one poster left CA because he got his panties in a bunch, he took everything. Threads he started that had 30 pages of valuable contributions...gone.

That was a real asshole move.

LB 15

Cunt
Perhaps Porter can chime in, i don't know if it's possible to erase everything, I mean random had a lot - IIRC No.2/JT et al deleted a bunch of posts years ago although that is 2nd hand. I know if you are flicked it goes away, to do it voluntarily? I keep saying I am going to quit FB (I never post but follow friends and the Bob Perry fan club site) and keep hearing it's almost impossible to actual get rid of anything.

BJ says he has been to random's house and is a decent guy, I have met some posters who were royal aholes and one on one were fine. It's also why I leave the mask line in my sig. 

RIP random.
He is a good guy. A little obsessive but basically a decent guy who enjoyed a laugh. Stepped over the line in the Hobart thread a bit, but he seems to have a real tall poppy syndrome. I hope he enjoys his break.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
OK, I had to look up tall poppy syndrome, not ever heard around these parts. I like it.  A little obsessive is like a little pregnant - I hope he enjoys his break and if he comes back hopes he doesn't take this so seriously.  I have to remind myself of that - over my life time which includes civil rights, Vietnam and the hard shift to the right (which means I am now a loonie lefty) I have witnessed friends and family become so entrenched of their hatred of anything liberal that i have disconnected from people that I used to admire, sad. Texas has the best and the worst of almost everything.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
When one poster left CA because he got his panties in a bunch, he took everything. Threads he started that had 30 pages of valuable contributions...gone.

That was a real asshole move.

I have met some posters who were royal aholes and one on one were fine.
Tom Scott is one of the nicest and most generous people I know. I wish he had not left CA at all and wish he had left his contributions behind but he has his reasons and ways and isn't an asshole, which is a major reason he felt he didn't fit here. Smart guy, in other words.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Tom Scott is one of the nicest and most generous people I know. I wish he had not left CA at all and wish he had left his contributions behind but he has his reasons and ways and isn't an asshole, which is a major reason he felt he didn't fit here. Smart guy, in other words.
I always enjoyed his posts.  I missed what happened but you have to have some thick skin to survive here. CL quit PA (along with a number of other really great minds) for similar reasons.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I always enjoyed his posts.  I missed what happened
Me too and I was paying attention!

I'm still not sure but I know that when he's done with something, that's it. He once gave me a folding inflatable boat and outboard because they failed the "have I touched it this year" test when he cleaned his garage. HIs garage is disturbingly neat.

LB 15

Cunt
OK, I had to look up tall poppy syndrome, not ever heard around these parts. I like it.  A little obsessive is like a little pregnant - I hope he enjoys his break and if he comes back hopes he doesn't take this so seriously.  I have to remind myself of that - over my life time which includes civil rights, Vietnam and the hard shift to the right (which means I am now a loonie lefty) I have witnessed friends and family become so entrenched of their hatred of anything liberal that i have disconnected from people that I used to admire, sad. Texas has the best and the worst of almost everything.
The Tall Poppy syndrome is a real thing here. Interestingly the Japanese have a similar saying that roughly translates to 'the nail that stands higher than the rest gets hammered down'. My politics lie very central on most issues - probably slightly to the left of centre given my thoughts on gun control and gay rights, yet I am considered to be hard rightie by many of the Aussies on here. 

Happy

Super Anarchist
Tropical Oz
I'm sad. Pissing him off was fun. Calling him a cunt was therapeutic after a hard day.

He also wrote a very good summary of Trump's horribleness in some thread here. Although his climate and WOX1 rants were over the top, at least he gives a shit. Passion doesn't trump brains, but it's necessary.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
 My politics lie very central on most issues - probably slightly to the left of centre given my thoughts on gun control and gay rights, yet I am considered to be hard rightie by many of the Aussies on here. 
That's because of your utterly deplorable attitude WRT economics. How *dare* you think that people should actually work for a living, and that not everyone on the planet is entitled to move here and go on social security if they want.  And let's not mention the environment.

FKT

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Can me swap Mel for Random? Even if I didn’t agree with Random, I’d still have a beer with him.

The other is just a user that waits till she’s on taxpayers money to post enough meaningless shit that her incompetent boss commends her due to her diligent attitude/obsession  to the library’s electronic record system. 

Even in his his absence he is more entertaining.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Can me swap Mel for Random? Even if I didn’t agree with Random, I’d still have a beer with him.

The other is just a user that waits till she’s on taxpayers money to post enough meaningless shit that her incompetent boss commends her due to her diligent attitude/obsession  to the library’s electronic record system. 

Even in his his absence he is more entertaining.
Fuckwit..I never, ever, use social media at work...shows how much you don't know.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
He has deleted all his posts! I went looking for one of his stupid gifs and they are all gone. Or does that happen automatically when you close your account?

Seems that the Eagles were wrong and he has checked out and left the hotel.

Come back mate I am sorry for being such a cunt. And a shill. And a centrist. And a denier. And liberal voter. And most of all for not being a Wild Oats XI hater...
no he hasn't

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/profile/48935-random/

Latest posts