random debunked Brady's Best, which was a long-term benefit.Where will we get nanothermite info?
Tom will miss random in other ways too, as a race-baiter foil, for international race-baiting.random, on 29 January 2015 - 04:16 AM, said : #361
Seems like you are posting a 'Tom fabrication' that you are unable to defend.
SO, we are comparing Gun Ownership Rates that cannot be verified (and can be ignored)
WITH columns that we have no definition for.
Most likely Murder includes strangulation, knife attacks and other non gun homicides?
So after posting this here and probably elsewhere, untold million times, you are unable to verify the information? Tom this is disgraceful.
RACEBAITER OF THE YEAR, 2015 [SIZE=9.45pt]@random[/SIZE]
- [SIZE=9.75pt]March 24, 2015[/SIZE] (Tom Ray to random)...are you ever going to answer my question about AussieApartheid?
- [SIZE=9.75pt]March 24, 2015[/SIZE] (to random) Have you looked into solving AussieApartheid yet? Looks to me like your government is doing the same thing you denounce in ours.
- [SIZE=9.75pt]April 27, 2015[/SIZE] (to random) ...Have you fixed AussieApartheid yet? Seems like you have a lot of time for America's problems, so I assume you've fixed your own. How did you do it?
- [SIZE=9.75pt]May 8, 2015[/SIZE] (to random) ...what actions have you taken so far to eliminate AussieApartheid? Or are you all complaints about other countries, no action in your own?
- [SIZE=9.75pt]May 24, 2015[/SIZE] (to random) ...What have you done so far to stop AussieApartheid, random?
- [SIZE=9.75pt]July 3, 2015[/SIZE] (to random) ...He already solved that nasty AussieApartheid so he's moved on to fixing our country. How'd you do it, random?
Last edited by a moderator: