Randum has left the building.

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
Me too and I was paying attention!

I'm still not sure but I know that when he's done with something, that's it. He once gave me a folding inflatable boat and outboard because they failed the "have I touched it this year" test when he cleaned his garage. HIs garage is disturbingly neat.
I kind of thought he was going back outside when I saw this and screenshot it for the general population.

I was doing a search for Random; I can’t believe he took his ball and walked. And a couple of cunts got flicked the old fashioned way this week with more shaking in their boots on SA and CA.

We can’t do our jobs without a few tools to work... 

304000A2-1BEA-48CE-8A9C-B3FE43D1282B.jpeg

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
Tom Scott is one of the nicest and most generous people I know. I wish he had not left CA at all and wish he had left his contributions behind but he has his reasons and ways and isn't an asshole, which is a major reason he felt he didn't fit here. Smart guy, in other words.
Did he have a well restored older fullkeel Columbia 30, CapeDory (?) That he dry sailed?

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
I dunno what you guys have against Meli

She first came here ("here" to SA, not PA) to ask about small-boat sailing, and seemed nice enough.

Yeah they're all upside-down and stuff but I just don't get the whole anti-Oz thing

Random is indeed batshit-cray-cray and the sad thing about that is that he's not even funny most of the time; but considering what's going on in the USA it's not fair to hold that against other Aussies

-DSK
She seemed nice enough until we got the other side of the story from Boo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Looks like the idiot brigade is in full bay tonight. Not a full moon, is tomorrow Welfare Wednesday?

You've chosen to ignore content by Moderate. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by warbird. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by warbird. Options

Happy

Super Anarchist
Tropical Oz
It should be possible to lure Random back, all we need is the right bait...…….

Someone start a  thread: "Climate change is a modern religious mania, based on false assumptions and bad science, driven by loonies on social media."

That should get him back here, calling all and sundry cunts and cut 'n pasting up a storm of phony shit.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
It should be possible to lure Random back, all we need is the right bait...…….

Someone start a  thread: "Climate change is a modern religious mania, based on false assumptions and bad science, driven by loonies on social media."

That should get him back here, calling all and sundry cunts and cut 'n pasting up a storm of phony shit.
Add in a reference to Roundup causing polar melting.

LB 15

Cunt
He isn't going anywhere at the moment. I let him out in the backyard for a few minutes each day now. He says to say high to everyone, and something about cunts. He mumbles a bit with the mask.

28681933568_63225c7f87.jpg