Randy Bachman calling Bob Perry. pui

luminary

Anarchist
I was listening to CBC2's Vinyl Tap this evening with Randy Bachman who read a letter from a Bob Perry from Washington. Could that be our Bob Perry??

Regardless, I have sired two young men, am aware of Bob's heartache - have some of my own, and find solace in music. CBC2 goes a long way to keep me from getting too caught up in myself.

Made me think of Bob, Spike, my boys, mortality and so I just wanted to shout out to kindred spirits.

sometimes the gods doze and we have elysian fields to ourselves

l.

chester

Super Anarchist
love Radio one and Radio two, one of them is on all the time. can't say I like randy even though I listen to it. what ever happened to Denise anyway? She used to be credited with research and of course read the mail. about two years ago she just stopped being on and he usually credits his son Tal with research....hmmmm.

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
Yeah, I did write Randy that letter. Never thought he'd read it on the air. I was busy last night with company, ironically playing some vinyl. I didn;t hear my letter read on [email protected]

Fuck.

I don't remember anything I said in the letter. Did I talk about Spike?

Oh, "our bob perry" that is a very nice thing to say. Thanks Lums. Makes me feel like I belong to something.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Bob gets credit (or the blame) for getting me hooked on SA. Always something interesting going on like the "most interesting" guy in the beer commercial.