Rape trial dropped because attacks on the accuser endanger her health?

LB 15

Cunt
His guilt is legally in doubt.

However what a gutless kunt he is. What ever happen after she was naked, he left her there, at work, bosses office, blind drunk and naked. What sort of arsehole would do that?
Is presumption of innocence no longer a part of rule of law in Australia?

Clearly it is in your bong fueled world. Surly G W Bush was innocent of organizing those planes to fly into the World Trade center before being found guilty.
You should start the 'Engineers for Brittney Higgins truth' website.

tp#12

Anarchist
On the water

Clearly it is in your bong fueled world. Surly G W Bush was innocent of organizing those planes to fly into the World Trade center before being found guilty.
It’s a presumption, not a finding

If it wasn’t in doubt he wouldn’t go to trial, would he

The stupid just keeps coming

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas

Ohh GV is here. Got him on my noise cancelling list as well.

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
No more like what she wasn't wearing than what she was. But this point is not about her moral code, but more her hygine. Who wants to sit on a barstool with someones snail trail on it?
Here, this'll help get her off the stool.

1669956026243.png

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...

Ducking and weaving mate.

"What ever happen after she was naked, he left her there, at work, bosses office, blind drunk and naked. What sort of arsehole would do that?"

No comment hey?

For me, the chances of him not rooting her after she was naked are slim at best, look at him, it was probably his first girl fuck. He fucked her then panicked and ran away.

What a totally fucking arsehole he is.

LB 15

Cunt
It’s a presumption, not a finding

If it wasn’t in doubt he wouldn’t go to trial, would he

The stupid just keeps coming
It does but you are showing no sign of stopping. He was presumed innocent before the trial. He remains presumed innocent. He certainly hasn't been proved guilty.

tp#12

Anarchist
On the water

"What ever happen after she was naked, he left her there, at work, bosses office, blind drunk and naked. What sort of arsehole would do that?"

No comment hey?

For me, the chances of him not rooting her after she was naked are slim at best, look at him, it was probably his first girl fuck. He fucked her then panicked and ran away.

Considering the other women that have come forward about this guy I'd suggest he's a creep

It's a shame we'll never find out if he was guilty or not

tp#12

Anarchist
On the water
It does but you are showing no sign of stopping. He was presumed innocent before the trial. He remains presumed innocent. He certainly hasn't been proved guilty.

You didn't understand anything I wrote, did you. Did anyone say he's been proven guilty? No

You completely avoided the point. Well done.

I can see this is standard behaviour for you. Still waiting for your quote

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
No more like what she wasn't wearing than what she was. But this point is not about her moral code, but more her hygine. Who wants to sit on a barstool with someones snail trail on it?

LB seriously fucked up.

1669956396598.jpeg

LB 15

Cunt

No comment hey?
I did answer that and if you stop posting like a cordial fueled 13 year old on facebook and actually read the replies you would have seen it.

And there it is. The prosecution rests.