Rape trial dropped because attacks on the accuser endanger her health?

LB 15

Cunt
You should change your byline to "lower than a cunt".
So you hate cunts. No surprises there.
Any way here you go. Knock the top of it...
1670021807883.png

Last edited:

LB 15

Cunt
Awe noooo! Someone on the interweb turned their ignore on and then off again! And they did it twice!

Mummy mummy make them stop!

crying_baby.jpg
You might want to clear you search history. ‘Pics of children crying’ might be hard to explain in court and even if you are innocent, there are people on social media who will claim you are guilty even if there is a mistrial.

LB 15

Cunt
From what you have posted about your education, the comment fucking bang on. You did no science, that's ok normally, but it explains your climate change denial.

Grumpy didn't even finish high school.

BTW your snail trail comments are fucking out of order. Not appreciated, it's shit like that that tells us what you are regardless of the weasel words and bullshit you post.
And yet I didn’t get punted like you did for your cop killer comments. This is SA you silly cunt. You only get your account atomised for being a complete fuckwit. Like you have on at least 2 occasions.

LB 15

Cunt
How easy was it to torpedo the trial, to leave that material behind in the Jury Room. It took the coordination of several people to make this happen.

It took at least four things to work in sequence.
  1. The Jury member had to get the material, keep in mind that they had to print it, in this day of electronic search results.
  2. The Jury Member had to leave their shit there, rather than just gather up their notes, knowing (because they had been told) that material like that was forbidden.
  3. The people cleaning the Jury Room had to recognise inappropriate material over other notes that may have been left, rather than just leave it to cleaners who do not give a fuck. I mean, is analysing the waste bins of jury rooms standard practice?
  4. They had to report it.
At the time I thought this sequence was more unusual than what they found. I mean, why the fuck would they just not clean the fucking room? Convenient hey?

Also, the Jury Member would have known that there is no penalty in the ACT for breaching the rules. Mmmmmm.

Given the people concerned, you can't tell me that some brilliant RWNJ minds could not have planned this.
They had been deliberating for days and it was clearly a hung jury which means he would be found not guilty. The prosecution are the ones who benefited from this you whack job. But hey what would I know? I only studied architecture and business at Uni- not asphalting 101 like you.

LB 15

Cunt
Wow. Meli really is the most gutless bitch I've dealt with. What is with BS like this? Fucking ignore my arse. Turns it off so she can quote and hang shit then runs away to ignore again.

Twice the coward has done it to me.

View attachment 557017
Yep. And I can make her do it at my whim. She is too stupid to resist. She is completely filterless. Who would post selfies on the inter webs when they have a head like a dropped pie and a body like a sack of shit tied in the middle.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
How easy was it to torpedo the trial, to leave that material behind in the Jury Room. It took the coordination of several people to make this happen.

It took at least four things to work in sequence.
  1. The Jury member had to get the material, keep in mind that they had to print it, in this day of electronic search results.
  2. The Jury Member had to leave their shit there, rather than just gather up their notes, knowing (because they had been told) that material like that was forbidden.
  3. The people cleaning the Jury Room had to recognise inappropriate material over other notes that may have been left, rather than just leave it to cleaners who do not give a fuck. I mean, is analysing the waste bins of jury rooms standard practice?
  4. They had to report it.
At the time I thought this sequence was more unusual than what they found. I mean, why the fuck would they just not clean the fucking room? Convenient hey?

Also, the Jury Member would have known that there is no penalty in the ACT for breaching the rules. Mmmmmm.

Given the people concerned, you can't tell me that some brilliant RWNJ minds could not have planned this.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I think you may be on the money re 1&2. the others not so much. I mean they were told 17 times not to do what he or she did.
It's not really about whether L is guilty or innocent. But that if they try hard enough, are hateful enough, they've just opened the door to this happening the next time women make a fuss about being raped.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
On what planet does a senior employee not put a drunk junior employee of the opposite sex into a cab and send him or her straight home?

Instead they go into the work place and she ends up passed out naked and he doesn't check up on her.

In my world back then (Senior Management), that would be a serious dereliction of care and instant dismissal, rape or not.

Clearly BL did wrong, but nothing deserving of rape charges. Perhaps he should have been sacked.

So BH should have done one of two things

1) Go to the police with the rape accusation and keep it out of the media. It would have made it to the media, but at least it was not her starting the circus.

or

2) because her employer clearly did not act appropraitely in the months after, go to the media to pressure them to act. Then sue her employer (minister and department heads) and perhaps BL.

Potentially she was poorly advised by Wilkinson and the project producers to go to the police after doing the interview. If they atvised her to make a criminal matter of it, then they should have held back on broadcasting the interview. Combined with Wilkinson's Logies fuck up, then perhaps BH should be suing Wilkinson and the Project.

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I think you may be on the money re 1&2. the others not so much. I mean they were told 17 times not to do what he or she did.
It's not really about whether L is guilty or innocent. But that if they try hard enough, are hateful enough, they've just opened the door to this happening the next time women make a fuss about being raped.
Yes 17 times.

So wouldn't that beg questions about what happens if?

Goodvibes

They had been deliberating for days and it was clearly a hung jury which means he would be found not guilty. The prosecution are the ones who benefited from this you whack job. But hey what would I know? I only studied architecture and business at Uni- not asphalting 101 like you.

After being told 17 times not to use that material, knowing what would happen if they did, one day one of them, after one of the jury was starting to weaken and roll over to the guilty side ... leaves material in the room? Really?

"Ahhh geee sorry your Honour, I had no idea what would happen!"

UnluckyHonorableAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Goodvibes

rest-my-case-i-rest-my-case.gif

LB 15

Cunt
Yes 17 times.

So wouldn't that beg questions about what happens if?
I see the old firm of Dumb and Dumber is back together. Meli agreeing with you sure gives credence to your conspiracy theory. Being an ignorant dumb cunt, you obviously think this has never happened before.

“The subject matter of the paper is indeed sexual assault. Specifically, it is a discussion of the unhelpfulness of attempting to quantify the prevalence of false complaints of sexual assault and a deeper, research-based analysis of the reasons for both false complaints and scepticism in the face of true complaints.”

Looks to me like something that a Juror who believed the accused to be guilty might use to try and sway other members of the panel. A finding of not guilty in such a high profile case would have been extremely embarrassing for the prosecution, the complainant and for those that publicly championed her cause. It would also have made it a hell of lot easier for the accused to begin defamation actions against those that were accusing him, because the truth defense would not need to proven.

So yeah maybe there is something in your conspiracy theory...

You see random this was such a galvanizing case that people like you and meli with a giant chip on your shoulders and an axe to grind with anyone whos political beliefs are not slightly to the left of Joseph Stalin, would NEVER have found him not Guilty, even if she had admitted she made the whole thing up. And do you think that if Meli was on the Jury she wouldn't read anything about the case out side of the evidence tended at the trial? The world most nosy person?

Fark could you imagine being on a jury with her? Being stuck in a room, day after day having to listen to her jaw flapping nonsense for 8 hours? Most people would admit that they did it themselves just to get out of there. IIRC she did once post a dull story about being on a jury. FMD both opposing councils shit the bed during Jury selection if that story was true. It is a pity we will never know if she was or not because she will never read this post, having me on ignore.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Goodvibes

So yeah maybe there is something in your conspiracy theory...

You see random this was such a galvanizing case that people like you and meli with a giant chip on your shoulders and an axe to grind with anyone whos political beliefs are not slightly to the left of Joseph Stalin, would NEVER have found him not Guilty, even if she had admitted she made the whole thing up. And do you think that if Meli was on the Jury she wouldn't read anything about the case out side of the evidence tended at the trial? The world most nosy person?

And there you have it, the thought process of a RWNJ, laid out in plain sight.

1. Reality is viewed through a political lens.
2. They cannot comprehend that anyone does not do the same.

I have never looked at this situation as a political contest, as you do. I see a women who was left drunk and naked in their bosses office. She claims she was raped, something she should know more about than you do.

Don't believe me, but I would be taking the same stance if the politics had been reversed. What is very clear however, is that your views would be very different.

Tone it down LB.

Last edited:

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Now that suppression orders have been lifted we might find out more about BL.
He chose not to speak in court (as is his right) but it seems a little unfair that Ms Higgins had to go through the wringer and BL simply sat.
He's a bit of a mystery man. Possibly a serial rapist.
It would be interesting if any of those other 3-4 women come forward and make formal complaints.

I don't have access to The Australian.
A fourth woman has made an allegation about the man at the centre of what is currently Australia's biggest political scandal — the alleged rape of former staffer Brittany Higgins inside Parliament House.

Key points:​

• The latest woman to come forward alleges the man stroked her thigh under the table at a Canberra bar in 2017
  • She is the fourth woman to come forward with allegations against the man
  • Two other women made allegations to The Australian newspaper after Brittany Higgins went public with her rape allegation last week

The woman, who made a formal report at a police station in Canberra on Sunday, has come forward after Ms Higgins alleged last week that she was raped in the office of the then-defence industry minister Linda Reynolds after drinks with the man in March 2019.

Two other women — a Liberal staffer and a former Coalition volunteer — also made allegations to The Australian newspaper that they were sexually assaulted by the same former staffer.

The fourth woman, who for now wishes to remain anonymous, told the ABC that when she learned the identity of Ms Higgins's alleged rapist through staffer networks, she winced — she remembered him as being "really sleazy".

Last edited:

Se7en

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I see a women who was left drunk and naked in their bosses office.
Where is the naked part of the story coming from?
I thought the testimony was that her dress was pushed up during the rape?

Was there any mention of how she ended up naked?

And who are we blaming for her being drunk?

As I said before, I have no idea who is telling the correct story here, but the reference to 'left drunk and naked in her bosses office' is seeming to imply that all those things were someone elses fault. I thought it was agreed that she got herself drunk, and that she was the one who chose to go into her bosses office?
Is there some suggestion that someone else deliberately got her drunk? Or that someone else pushed her into her bosses office? Or even that someone else took her clothes off her?

Goodvibes

Where is the naked part of the story coming from?
I thought the testimony was that her dress was pushed up during the rape?

Was there any mention of how she ended up naked?

Do some really basic reading of the circumstances and get back to us with something intelligent.