Remember our friend George?

Crank Boy

Super Anarchist
Do you guys remeber this fuckhead. while in the process of insulting a fellow anarchist last night i took a peek at the "latitudes and attitudes" forum. it seems our friend george has given up trying to find a chick on the web. poor guy.

i might add that those fuckers on that forum have SERIOUS problems. if it didn't make me feel so dirty i would go there all the time to feel better about myself. :lol:

George is a fucking loser

graffiti

Anarchist
Olympia, WA
your heart always tells you where you must go and you can do anything under the stars! tonight there was witness to a shooting star! Everynight that you are there, "under your blanket of stars George"...
I think I'm going to hurl.

J24Soup

Super Anarchist
Portland, OR
"Peeking" at the folks in that forum - do you really want to match that description?! :huh: It's a joke! Another part of the net that I didn't need to know existed.

jbfraser

Minnesota
Are you saying "your heart always tells you where you must go and you can do anything under the stars! tonight there was witness to a shooting star! ... Center Stage is waiting, and the crowds lookin' mighty happy tonight"

is wrong?

:eek:

Wrong, seriously wrong! I get what you're saying, feeling dirty reading that place. I need to go wash the sticky sugar coating away.

At least no pictures in front of the mirror...

jbf

Tripp

Anarchist
Texas
They need a little dose of Anarchy.

It would be so easy to wind them up.

Better yet, send Sled over to them.

Recidivist

Super Anarchist
CB - did you really HAVE to post that link? F*ck I've never read such puerile tripe.

I'd register and take the piss out of a few of 'em for fun, but it might seriously mess my mind up worse than it is now.

Are there any anarchists who could hack in and re-direct their posters to bestiality sites or something?

Bcam

Super Anarchist
Union, WA
Plagiarist sez:

your heart always tells you where you must go and you can do anything under the stars! tonight there was witness to a shooting star! Everynight that you are there, "under your blanket of stars George" you are closer to your dreams than you realize, Now look here Kiddo, If I can go back to college with the "Young Pups", then you can continue with your "Adventure Central", don't let the curtains fall yet! there is still so much to accomplish. Center Stage is waiting, and the crowds lookin' mighty happy tonightI still have big Silver Screen plans for The Lucky Dolphin dolphins, just let me get my wings assembled, and then it is on to digital animation training! Sea ya in da funny papers!
Fuck me, CB.I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Maybe the Ed should open a self help site where we can access this sort of thing to improve our self-esteem :lol:

Crank Boy

Super Anarchist
well i know what you mean bcam. but too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. i read a few threads in there and then suddenly felt all dirty like i noted above. i had to shower. . . . with a pad of steel wool to make the feeling go away.

Captain Bastard

Super Anarchist
WOW! Its like a peer counseling site for the withered leathery old folks you see in the parking lot before Jimmy Buffet concerts. Chocked full of folks thinking they want a lifestyle which they have no clue about nor any skills required to pursue it.

Lots of descriptions about "being out there" and they have never spent much time sailing much less being "out there". That place is full of emotionally needy train wrecks looking for the next failed relationship.

Did the steel wool work or should I use Lava soap as well?