Republicans have hit rock bottom

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
There are plenty of trailer parks. In my little corner shithole yesterday the talk was mostly about the 87,000 new IRS agents -- their purpose being to "fuck the working man."

Secondary outrage was the MAL "witch hunt." Rather than ponder why a president would take a truckload of gov't docs out of the building, the trailermen have determined that it's an FBI lie/plant.

I don't need to watch Fox. I hear all the talking points ... without the commercials.

“The big picture: Republicans are becoming more working class and a little more multiracial. Democrats are becoming more elite and a little more white”.

Democrats are losing their edge with Hispanic voters (axios.com)

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Republicans are the angry dumbass party.
Some behavior sounds funny but it's frightening to see and hear. Gotta wonder if this sparks widespread violence.

Yep, it's one thing to watch a news video about a crazy naked woman flinging stuff (including full liquor bottles) around a bar; it's something else to be face-to-face with screaming whackballs intent on fucking something, anything, up.

Actually, I think this might be a good moment for the crazed trumpalo whackballs to try another insurrection. Go for it, dumbasses! Let Fox and OAN spin them up into attacking their local FBI offices. It will thin out the herd nicely.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
In order to regain/stay in power republicans need to keep people as uninformed, and uneducated as possible. That's why the loser guy put Betsy Devos in as Sec.Ed. That's why so many republican governors are slashing their Ed. budgets, and why so many republican senators/congressmen are trying to shut down the Dept. of Ed. There's a 9 thousand teacher shortage in Fl right now. Instead of raising pay and benefits (47th out of 50) to try to retain qualified teachers, and attract new ones, the Gov. has just announced that military service members with 4 years of active duty are now qualified to teach in Fl. schools. At full pay. I'm sure that sits well with teachers who had spent 6-8 years getting an advanced teaching degree, and spent 25 years in a classroom.:rolleyes: As one teacher said: "At least these people are theoretically trained to kill active shooters.":rolleyes:

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Just a funny thought, a little while ago the republicans were whining about defunding the police/law enforcement, when there were going after minorities and the like "we need them to protect us rich people, Now the tables have turned and there going after the real rich crooks and cheats, they (law enforcement) have too much power. we should defund the FBI, CIA, DOJ.
I think the GOP take the Hypnotical oath when elected.
Do as I say, not as I Do

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
In order to regain/stay in power republicans need to keep people as uninformed, and uneducated as possible. That's why the loser guy put Betsy Devos in as Sec.Ed. That's why so many republican governors are slashing their Ed. budgets, and why so many republican senators/congressmen are trying to shut down the Dept. of Ed. There's a 9 thousand teacher shortage in Fl right now. Instead of raising pay and benefits (47th out of 50) to try to retain qualified teachers, and attract new ones, the Gov. has just announced that military service members with 4 years of active duty are now qualified to teach in Fl. schools. At full pay. I'm sure that sits well with teachers who had spent 6-8 years getting an advanced teaching degree, and spent 25 years in a classroom.:rolleyes: As one teacher said: "At least these people are theoretically trained to kill active shooters.":rolleyes:
The pols and their corporate owners want a large population of Delta clone workers - as described in Brave New World. A critically thinking, analytical population is the last thing they want.

I always thought BNW was a more accurate view of the future than 1984 and it increasingly looks like I was right.

Ishmael

Yes, we have no bananas
Fuctifino
The pols and their corporate owners want a large population of Delta clone workers - as described in Brave New World. A critically thinking, analytical population is the last thing they want.

I always thought BNW was a more accurate view of the future than 1984 and it increasingly looks like I was right.

It's starting to look more like Lord of the Flies in the USA.

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
rock bottom apparently was not low enough so they have been excavating huge holes in their collective honor and morality to climb down into

the devil is looking up at them digging and is saying, "come on down, you are almost here!"
1660155247704.png

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The midterms are definitely going to be important for the future of the USA. Understatement of the week.
True, but that’s always the case in our state. The old folks always treat it that way and show up. Teach the young bucks to do the same.

Early voting is open for the FL primary right now. I voted by mail a couple weeks ago so I could track my ballot. Already confirmed that it’s counted.