Republicans have hit rock bottom

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
My personal solution is simply put everything online and make it difficult to find what they are looking for. If allowed, charge them for downloading documents. Also slow the movement down by recordings of your favorite telephone contact. "Thank you for the call, you are currently 195th caller in line, wait time is approximately 90 minutes" Then cue the worst music possible.

That's bullshit. Any Govt would weaponise that in a heartbeat to stop bona-fide requests.

A better solution:

First-3rd requests: Copy & send it.

4th request: scan/digitise it, load it onto your publicly accessible web site and post the URL.

All subsequent requests get the URL and - problem solved.

FKT

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
if any senator knows about women's issues, it is miss lindsey.
1663087621481.png

badlatitude

Super Anarchist

Infiltrated': GOP senator angered that Democrats are allowed to participate in American life​

U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) is angered Democratic voters are allowed to go to church, college, and be employed by those institutions and even the federal government, saying they have “infiltrated” these essential areas of American life and many others.

An elections and COVID conspiracy theory promotor, Senator Johnson, appearing on far-right-wing talk show host Mark Levin’s Sunday night Fox News show, declared, “what this entire election is about is fighting for freedom.”

On Sunday Johnson suggested to Levin that liberals, Democrats, and anyone on “the left” as he put it, do not have an inherent right to participate in American life on an equal footing as Republicans.

And he accused Democrats of “infiltrating” American life four times.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sedgntp&cvid=5f3f11e6983f48a4852553fb5f73eda7

Great Red Shark

Super Anarchist
Honolulu
Cue the "Gee, I DON'T KNOW HOW those fellas got the idea they needed to HURT anybody, just because we've been telling them the others aren't full citizens and are REPLACING them."

badlatitude

Super Anarchist

Rensselaer County's Republican elections commissioner arrested by FBI​

TROY — Jason T. Schofield, the Republican Rensselaer County Board of Elections commissioner, was arrested outside his residence Tuesday morning by the FBI and charged with fraudulently obtaining and processing absentee ballots last year using personal information of at least eight voters without their permission, according to an indictment unsealed in U.S. District Court.

The indictment handed up last week — and unsealed Tuesday during his arraignment — charges Schofield with 12 felony counts of unlawful possession and use of a means of identification.

...snip...

The indictment accuses Schofield of using an online state Board of Elections portal to request absentee ballots on behalf of eight voters who had no interest in voting, did not request absentee ballots and didn't know that Schofield was using their personal information to obtain the ballots. The indictment alleges Schofield "falsely certified" that he was the person requesting the ballot when he entered the voters' names and dates of birth in the portal.

The ballots that were delivered to the Rensselaer County Board of Elections were subsequently filled out and submitted in last year's primary election, the general election, or in some instances both.
Read more: https://www.timesunion.com/state/article/Rensselaer-County-s-Republican-elections-17438122.php

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL

Infiltrated': GOP senator angered that Democrats are allowed to participate in American life​

U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) is angered Democratic voters are allowed to go to church, college, and be employed by those institutions and even the federal government, saying they have “infiltrated” these essential areas of American life and many others.

An elections and COVID conspiracy theory promotor, Senator Johnson, appearing on far-right-wing talk show host Mark Levin’s Sunday night Fox News show, declared, “what this entire election is about is fighting for freedom.”

On Sunday Johnson suggested to Levin that liberals, Democrats, and anyone on “the left” as he put it, do not have an inherent right to participate in American life on an equal footing as Republicans.

And he accused Democrats of “infiltrating” American life four times.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sedgntp&cvid=5f3f11e6983f48a4852553fb5f73eda7
And this is why I am worried that like the 2nd thing that comes up on google with my name is my voter registration with my address (I have lived a very boring life). moRon represents the way about 75% of Republicans admit to thinking.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist

And this is why I am worried that like the 2nd thing that comes up on google with my name is my voter registration with my address (I have lived a very boring life). moRon represents the way about 75% of Republicans admit to thinking.
Yep, after the election I think I'll reregister as an Independent. In this new age of nutso's I thik it is better to be as anonymous as possible.

billsreef

Anarchist
Miami
If being employed by a university makes moRon angry, I will be happy to smile. Insane shits like him should be locked away in the rubber room where they won't be a danger to others.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
They really don't give a shit.

Wow, they really know how to enrage the female voters they assume don't vote because you know, barefoot in the kitchen and pregnant.
November sure is getting interesting, meanwhile the R's double down and go full kamikaze.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Yep, after the election I think I'll reregister as an Independent. In this new age of nutso's I thik it is better to be as anonymous as possible.

In CA, independent and Democrat are about the same. We have a top two system for most offices and anyone (even Republicans!) can vote in the Democratic primary for President. Only elk can vote in the Republican primary. It's important not to impurify their essence with independent thought.

Last edited: